Trump Refused to Lose Again

bullets13

Lots of insults in this thread from both sides... if we can't debate/converse without them, warnings will be issued.  I saw them last night, but didn't have time to deal with it, and it looks like another moderator has been busy in the thread already.  You don't have to call someone a name to be abusive or insulting (although there's been plenty of that as well).  If you have any questions, please refer back to the following forum rules:

3) THIS BOARD IS RATED "G"! Watch the language! Remember that there are members of all ages reading these forums. If there is any doubt in your mind whether a word may be objectionable ... find another word. Obscenity and profanity are good ways to get you banned.

4) Keep it civil! You can make your point much more attractive to others by remaining calm and intelligent. You will be banned for flaming or attacking another member!! We will not tolerate abuse upon another member.

9) Keep to the subject. Post to the section that is most appropriate for the topic being presented.

18 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Lots of insults in this thread from both sides... if we can't debate/converse without them, warnings will be issued.  I saw them last night, but didn't have time to deal with it, and it looks like another moderator has been busy in the thread already.  You don't have to call someone a name to be abusive or insulting (although there's been plenty of that as well).  If you have any questions, please refer back to the following forum rules:

3) THIS BOARD IS RATED "G"! Watch the language! Remember that there are members of all ages reading these forums. If there is any doubt in your mind whether a word may be objectionable ... find another word. Obscenity and profanity are good ways to get you banned.

4) Keep it civil! You can make your point much more attractive to others by remaining calm and intelligent. You will be banned for flaming or attacking another member!! We will not tolerate abuse upon another member.

9) Keep to the subject. Post to the section that is most appropriate for the topic being presented.

I sent messages warning several to cool it. 

Name calling is for the jr. high playground - If that's how you want to act you cannot play here. 

6 hours ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Dude in the above replies, you said you’re in debt yourself.. And before that, that debt is bad.

Low IQ voter confirmed. 

Never said debt is bad. Read it again. I said debt and credit is dumb. If you have the ability to save a pay cash that’s the way to go imo.  Sometimes on large purchases like home you may not be in a situation where you can’t pay cash so you get a low interest 15 year fixed rate loan if you were smart enough to keep clean credit an pay it off as soon as you can. Keep your debt minimal to zero. I don’t claim to be a financial advisor but this has worked for me an my family. 

Low IQ Reader

13 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Never said debt is bad. Read it again. I said debt and credit is dumb. If you have the ability to save a pay cash that’s the way to go imo.  Sometimes on large purchases like home you may not be in a situation where you can’t pay cash so you get a low interest 15 year fixed rate loan if you were smart enough to keep clean credit an pay it off as soon as you can. Keep your debt minimal to zero. I don’t claim to be a financial advisor but this has worked for me an my family. 

Low IQ Reader

It’s worked for you, but you’re leaving money on the table

Im smart and know what I’m doing, so I’m not leaving money on the table like you..  to each their own

11 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Im smart and know what I’m doing, so I’m not leaving money on the table like you..  to each their own

14 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

You may be right but I don’t like being a slave to debt because with debt comes interest an I don’t like paying interest when I don’t have too.

If your game is working for you then keep knocking it out. I am always happy to see someone getting ahead working smarter not harder. 

8 hours ago, Bobcat1 said:

Back to the subject at hand - I'm protesting Buna's one point loss against Orangefiled because Buna had a really good practice the ngiht before and I think they should be declared the winner. 

It's ashamed that there are folks out there who think this way! (I understand your joke) generally speaking 

Just now, TxFan said:

More like 150+ mil... lose lose situation 

Nope, wouldn't be losing with the other choice, that's been proven.

The lose lose situation is squarely on the back of the 81 million, folks seem to have a hard time dealing with it but it is what it is.

Can't wait to see the next great choice the moderates make for us.

13 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Nope, wouldn't be losing with the other choice, that's been proven.

The lose lose situation is squarely on the back of the 81 million, folks seem to have a hard time dealing with it but it is what it is.

Can't wait to see the next great choice the moderates make for us.

Yall act surprised and blame one side for everything while at the same time saying he was the best choice at the time (meaning it wasn't that great of a choice). R's could've nominated something better and won, same with midterms! Blame can be put on R's as much as the D's

From the looks of it 2024 won't be any different... hard head makes a soft ### is what I was taught!

12 minutes ago, TxFan said:

Yall act surprised and blame one side for everything while at the same time saying he was the best choice at the time (meaning it wasn't that great of a choice). R's could've nominated something better and won, same with midterms! Blame can be put on R's as much as the D's

From the looks of it 2024 won't be any different... hard head makes a soft ### is what I was taught!

It won’t be any different, the voters are still the same folks.

2 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

It won’t be any different, the voters are still the same folks.

Well blame the right for chosing someone unable to win..  pretty obvious at this point

I know plenty independents and moderates that voted R previously not present though

11 minutes ago, TxFan said:

Well blame the right for chosing someone unable to win..  pretty obvious at this point

I know plenty independents and moderates that voted R previously not present though

I voted Romney, the last true successful businessman, for president but apparently he’s not insane enough to fit the criteria of what a true republican is (eyeroll)

Democrats hand elections to republicans on silver platters, but republicans manage to successfully out-stupid the democrats with unnecessary rhetoric and extremely divisive BS like abortion, right before the 2022 midterms. 

One could say.. uniparty. The one single thing @Unwoke is right about in this forum 

11 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

I voted Romney, the last true successful businessman, for president but apparently he’s not insane enough to fit the criteria of what a true republican is (eyeroll)

Democrats hand elections to republicans on silver platters, but republicans manage to successfully out-stupid the democrats with unnecessary rhetoric and extremely divisive BS like abortion, right before the 2022 midterms. 

One could say.. uniparty. The one single thing @Unwoke is right about in this forum 

No sir, I was right about the Russia Hoax, The spying on Trumps Campaign, The BS impeachment 1 & 2, The Vaccine, Hunter Laptop, J6 not being a insurrection, And I am sure I will be right about the Election Fraud in 20 & 22 in due time. Don’t short change me now. Lol

I am sure I forgot a few more.😁

10 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Either ultra right or RINO in their eyes... no common middle ground anymore 

3 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

No sir, I was right about the Russia Hoax, The spying on Trumps Campaign, The BS impeachment 1 & 2, The Vaccine, Hunter Laptop, J6 not being a insurrection, And I am sure I will be right about the Election Fraud in 20 & 22 in due time. Don’t short change me now. Lol

I am sure I forgot a few more.😁

R's have control of the purse, let's see how many of those you were right about 

13 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I read in another thread, I think it's called the locker room, where Unwoke stated his belief in UFOs. That tells me all I need to know about him.

Is it ok for biden to possess classified documents?  I figured I would ask here, since you are avoiding this question the other thread like the plague.  I suppose you will do the same here.