Trump Refused to Lose Again

bullets13

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

Is it ok for biden to possess classified documents?  I figured I would ask here, since you are avoiding this question the other thread like the plague.  I suppose you will do the same here.

No, but he willingly turned them in as did Pence. Trump lied about having them, tried to flush some down the toilet and he didnt return them willingly 

25 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Can you explain what those are? I am right about everything I posted above.

The R’s controlling the House has nothing to do with what post I was right about. Try again.

Explain what? Because someone posted it on Twitter doesn't mean your right

Sheep led to the slaughter house SMH!

1 minute ago, Big girl said:

No, but he willingly turned them in as did Pence. Trump lied about having them, tried to flush some down the toilet and he didnt return them willingly 

The problem is that biden spouts off about Trump having classified docs and acting like he’s on a high horse, all the while knowing he has his own skeletons in the closet.  That’s all I’ll say about this on this thread, do not want to hijack this topic.  At least you answered and stopped running from it.

14 minutes ago, TxFan said:

Explain what? Because someone posted it on Twitter doesn't mean your right

Sheep led to the slaughter house SMH!

WTH are you even talking about? The only thing that hasn’t come to fruition is the Massive Election Fraud in 20 & 22. When it’s all said an done I will be right about that too. Everything else is fact Jack! Wether it was put on Twitter or not. 

You seem to have a problem with the platform Twitter. Lol

You’ve never been on Twitter an obviously know very little about the platform but you seem to lose your 💩 when I post something off Twitter. 
Like I said before News Organizations Big and Small put their news on there, independent journalists, politicians, etc. It’s one stop shop for information. 
Now grant it there is a lot nonsense you have to ignore because it’s an open platform but there’s real news and information that is posted there. 

Sorry you can’t comprehend that concept.

16 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

WTH are you even talking about? The only thing that hasn’t come to fruition is the Massive Election Fraud in 20 & 22. When it’s all said an done I will be right about that too. Everything else is fact Jack! Wether it was put on Twitter or not. 

You seem to have a problem with the platform Twitter. Lol

You’ve never been on Twitter an obviously know very little about the platform but you seem to lose your 💩 when I post something off Twitter. 
Like I said before News Organizations Big and Small put their news on there, independent journalists, politicians, etc. It’s one stop shop for information. 
Now grant it there is a lot nonsense you have to ignore because it’s an open platform but there’s real news and information that is posted there. 

Sorry you can’t comprehend that concept.

So massive nothing has come to fruition as you call it!

Speaking of nonsense on Twitter seems you pick it right up... hook line sinker 

Sheep 🐑  bahh

7 minutes ago, TxFan said:

So massive nothing has come to fruition as you call it!

Speaking of nonsense on Twitter seems you pick it right up... hook line sinker 

Sheep 🐑  bahh

Noticed you just picked out the election fraud of 20 & 22.

You can’t refute everything else I was right about. Lol

Don’t worry…in due time I will be right about the election fraud. What did it take ? 3 maybe 4 years for it to come out that the Russia Hoax was total BS made up by your favorite politicians, FBI and DOJ 😂

Twitter is really making you meltdown.😂

16 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

The problem is that biden spouts off about Trump having classified docs and acting like he’s on a high horse, all the while knowing he has his own skeletons in the closet.  That’s all I’ll say about this on this thread, do not want to hijack this topic.  At least you answered and stopped running from it.

I never ran. I dont get on this site every day. I work

16 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Didnt trump try to eat some of the documents ?