Trump Refused to Lose Again

bullets13

55 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Lol and his worshippers have yet to catch on yet 

Theres a reason no reputable lender finances his real estate holdings, and why he had to go overseas for funding (imagine that)

Reputable Lender 😂🤣

Trump’s Net Worth is about 3.2 Billion Dollars according to Forbes last time I checked. 

13 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Reputable Lender 😂🤣

Trump’s Net Worth is about 3.2 Billion Dollars according to Forbes last time I checked. 

… umm, you think people buy commercial real estate in cash?

Youve shown time and time again you’re absolutely clueless. Like the debt and deficit topic where you repeatedly used the terms interchangeably. 

Stick to your day job twitter man 🤘🏼

46 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

… umm, you think people buy commercial real estate in cash?

Youve shown time and time again you’re absolutely clueless. Like the debt and deficit topic where you repeatedly used the terms interchangeably. 

Stick to your day job twitter man 🤘🏼

So your saying it is smart to have debt? Debt and credit is dumb. Cash is the way to go. Maybe you need to take a Dave Ramsey course. Lol

By the way, I paid cash for my land, a got a better deal. I didn’t have to worry about being in debt before we built our house. It’s always best to be owed than to owe.

I know the difference between the deficit and debt . I know when someone adds a record amount of debt to that deficit. 

Maybe you need to stick to taking the right amount of meds to control your Trump Syndrome.

40 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

So your saying it is smart to have debt? Debt and credit is dumb. Cash is the way to go. Maybe you need to take a Dave Ramsey course. Lol

By the way, I paid cash for my land, a got a better deal. I didn’t have to worry about being in debt before we built our house. It’s always best to be owed than to owe.

I know the difference between the deficit and debt . I know when someone adds a record amount of debt to that deficit. 

Maybe you need to stick to taking the right amount of meds to control your Trump Syndrome.

You may need to rethink what you say you know. You claim to own a business but have said you have to work 2 jobs to keep it afloat? 🤣  but but but biden

2 minutes ago, TxFan said:

I run a business and run it the same as pre covid! Actually better now (more trucks, workers) Msg me for pointers 😅

Imagine that …a trucking company didn’t get affected by Covid. You are a special kind of stupid.

Are you really trying to make the argument that no one’s business was affected by Covid?😂🤣

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

.. come on man.  if your cost of debt is lower than your cap rate, or lower than what you can get a return on elsewhere, then it’s accretive to tack on leverage and absolutely the smart thing to do if you’re in a strong financial position

You’re doubling down on making yourself look (even more) stupid. Stop while you can  

10 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

.. come on man.  if your cost of debt is lower than your cap rate, or lower than what you can get a return on elsewhere, then it’s accretive to tack on leverage and absolutely the smart thing to do if you’re in a strong financial position

You’re doubling down on making yourself look (even more) stupid. Stop while you can  

3.2 billion net worth, he probably know what he’s doing.

6 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

You’re right, Trump is in a very vulnerable position. 🤣

3.2 Billion Net Worth 😂

1 minute ago, Unwoke said:

I see you didn’t answer the question I asked you.😂 

Not surprising 

Went back and read the response, did I say no business was affected by covid?

I'd be a fool to say there weren't any affected 

Keep working those 2 jobs Twitter dude, I'll keep building mine... if you'd stay off here and Twitter you may be more successful! 

5 minutes ago, TxFan said:

Keep working those 2 jobs Twitter dude, I'll keep building mine... if you'd stay off here and Twitter you may be more successful! 

Hes just grasping at straws at this point. None of his replies make sense. Another TrumpTard in his natural element 

27 minutes ago, TxFan said:

It’s getting built back day by day week by week. By the end of this year I should be back to normal and completely debt free. But thank you so much for your words of wisdom…they’re meaningless. 

25 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Hes just grasping at straws at this point. None of his replies make sense. Another TrumpTard in his natural element 

There is no grasping for straws here. Trumptard…boy that’s really original. 

I know Twitter doesn’t have near the factual content that you and your sack holder put out on this world reaching forum. 😂

26 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

It’s getting built back day by day week by week. By the end of this year I should be back to normal and completely debt free. But thank you so much for your words of wisdom…they’re meaningless. 

You'll never be debt free in this country! Another clown statement by Twitter dude

Just now, TxFan said:

You'll never be debt free in this country! Another clown statement by Twitter dude

What are you…New? You can’t escape taxes but you can be debt free. Maybe if you get 2 jobs you too can become debt free like I will be by the end of the year. 🤣😂

You may need to add a Twitter Prescription to your Trump prescription.

1 minute ago, Unwoke said:

What are you…New? You can’t escape taxes but you can be debt free. Maybe if you get 2 jobs you too can become debt free like I will be by the end of the year. 🤣😂

You may need to add a Twitter Prescription to your Trump prescription.

No need for 2 jobs I run 1 right and don't depend on government to bail me out or save me! Prices rise we still make it, you should really read up on how to run a successful business.

Damn does everything go back to 45 with you? I haven't spoke of him and you keep thinking folks are ate up with him.. you may need to take a look in the mirror and see who needs that prescription, it's everyday with you ppl. Think for yourself for once Twitter dude

32 minutes ago, TxFan said:

No need for 2 jobs I run 1 right and don't depend on government to bail me out or save me! Prices rise we still make it, you should really read up on how to run a successful business.

Damn does everything go back to 45 with you? I haven't spoke of him and you keep thinking folks are ate up with him.. you may need to take a look in the mirror and see who needs that prescription, it's everyday with you ppl. Think for yourself for once Twitter dude

Stay in debt then. Lol

Sounds like the Twitter platform really bothers you. Lol