Kevin McCarthy — I Will Release 14,000 Hours Of Hidden J6 Tapes…

Reagan

5 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

Do I suspect that the administration will now determine that the recordings are classified.

McCarthy won’t be able to claim they were secured by his Vette…..

Nahhhhh ….. won’t happen. 🤔

If they do that,  then Americans will know something was up.  That is all Americans that do not identify as a Dem/Lib.  

5 hours ago, Reagan said:

If this investigation was above board and honest, then why didn't Bella-Palosi let the American people see these hidden tapes?!

This is the hidden content, please

@Big girl  @UT alum @TxFan  What say you?

Again? Have I commented on a Jan 6th topic or something? I must be missing something, release the tapes! All of it hold everyone accountable, yeah the blm folks also before you ask

16 hours ago, Reagan said:

If this investigation was above board and honest, then why didn't Bella-Palosi let the American people see these hidden tapes?!

This is the hidden content, please

@Big girl  @UT alum @TxFan  What say you?

I watched it live when it was happening. They were climbing the fence, breaking in through windows. It was an insurrection. It was happening right before my eyes.

32 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I watched it live when it was happening. They were climbing the fence, breaking in through windows. It was an insurrection. It was happening right before my eyes.

I agree, hostilities were happening and those should be held accountable. However, there may be a lot of other truths that have been withheld from the public. There has been a lot of witch hunting of others for sensationalism. 

5 hours ago, Big girl said:

When are you going to learn that you viewed what they wanted you to view”. The inability to learn is the definition of stupid. You would be the epitome.