Born-Alive Act: Pelosi, Schumer melt down after new bill requires care for babies born during failed abortion

LumRaiderFan

@LumRaiderFan

First off I'm not pro abortion, lets get that out the way for beginners 

2nd I don't like the states being able to decide what one can/can't do to their body ...  it goes beyond abortion.... I'm sure you don't agree with a state mandatory vaccine etc! Me either 

Can you name plans put forth and actually put in place to benefit mothers forced to carry? 

IMO abortion should be legal as long as there's no heartbeat...  which according to study comes a few weeks after contraception...

In cases of rape, incest and that nature it should be the woman's choice to do what she has to do, I mean how much more trauma should she need to go through? 

TBH I didn't read your article (I usually dont) it's just politics = divide the ppl

28 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

@LumRaiderFan

2nd I don't like the states being able to decide what one can/can't do to their body ...  it goes beyond abortion.... I'm sure you don't agree with a state mandatory vaccine etc! Me either 

Can you name plans put forth and actually put in place to benefit mothers forced to carry? 

IMO abortion should be legal as long as there's no heartbeat...  which according to study comes a few weeks after contraception...

In cases of rape, incest and that nature it should be the woman's choice to do what she has to do, I mean how much more trauma should she need to go through? 

TBH I didn't read your article (I usually dont) it's just politics = divide the ppl

If you vote democrat or even if you don't vote against democrat, you are furthering the access to abortion on demand.

Original post was that democrats would like to have the opportunity to kill a delivered healthy baby that had the audacity to survive a botched abortion.

What is your opinion on that?

38 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

@LumRaiderFan

I can see your point but why concentrate on the care after the “mistake”, when there are already steps to be had to prevent the “mistake”, and a life is not sacrificed. 
Someone needs to explain to me how a child can survive an abortion. 

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

If you vote democrat or even if you don't vote against democrat, you are furthering the access to abortion on demand.

Original post was that democrats would like to have the opportunity to kill a delivered healthy baby that had the audacity to survive a botched abortion.

What is your opinion on that?

First sentence is BS, that's not the whole D platform, like I said I know D's against abortion but like other D policies 

2nd  I will have to read the link and see if they want to "kill a delivered healthy baby" as you say

4 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

First sentence is BS, that's not the whole D platform, like I said I know D's against abortion but like other D policies 

2nd  I will have to read the link and see if they want to "kill a delivered healthy baby" as you say

Yep, the whole platform.

file:///C:/Users/kbingham/Downloads/2020-Democratic-Party-Platform.pdf

Like the majority of Americans, Democrats believe every woman should be able to access high-quality reproductive health care services, including safe and legal abortion. We oppose and will fight to overturn federal and state laws that create barriers to women’s reproductive health and rights, including by repealing the Hyde Amendment and protecting and codifying the right to reproductive freedom.

6 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Yep, the whole platform.

file:///C:/Users/kbingham/Downloads/2020-Democratic-Party-Platform.pdf

Like the majority of Americans, Democrats believe every woman should be able to access high-quality reproductive health care services, including safe and legal abortion. We oppose and will fight to overturn federal and state laws that create barriers to women’s reproductive health and rights, including by repealing the Hyde Amendment and protecting and codifying the right to reproductive freedom.

I could easily post a article saying something else.. that's neither here nor there

Can anyone explain why republi"cants" love to tell someone what they can and can't do with their body/life? Contraception was being discussed, same sex marriage talked about not long ago... what's next interracial marriage? How far will they go? 

When I get time I'll read up on your link and see if what you said is accurate about D's want to "kill a healthy delivered baby"! Seems to be fabricated

I seen responses from Chuck, Pelosi, Kamala and none said we want to kill your delivered baby... maybe your posts says otherwise we'll see 

7 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

I could easily post a article saying something else.. that's neither here nor there

Can anyone explain why republi"cants" love to tell someone what they can and can't do with their body/life? Contraception was being discussed, same sex marriage talked about not long ago... what's next interracial marriage? How far will they go? 

When I get time I'll read up on your link and see if what you said is accurate about D's want to "kill a healthy delivered baby"! Seems to be fabricated

I seen responses from Chuck, Pelosi, Kamala and none said we want to kill your delivered baby... maybe your posts says otherwise we'll see 

You said it was not the whole platform that approved abortion and I made a post that showed it was, it is in print in the Party Platform.

The pro-life crowd looks at this as a living child that has value rather than simply a choice.

Republicant's...nice, when you got nothing else I guess, lol,

1 hour ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

All joking aside, that's when I finally changed my stance on the abortion issue from "who cares?" to being pro-life... when the Dem Party Platform in 2012 declared support for a woman's right to abort, "regardless of her ability to pay." I'm strongly opposed to abortion personally, but that's just my belief.  I felt like people should have the right to choose.. unless their "right" to choose means that I have to pay to support that immoral (in my opinion) act... in that case I guess it shouldn't be legal.  

But, there's enough stupidity to go around.  Righties are talking about prosecuting people for taking abortion pills and outlawing contraception in any form.  It's just too much.  

This is the hidden content, please

"The platform supports a woman’s right to seek a “safe and legal” abortion, regardless of her ability to pay."