Born-Alive Act: Pelosi, Schumer melt down after new bill requires care for babies born during failed abortion

LumRaiderFan

3 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I have no problem being linked with Republicans even though I don’t agree on a lot of things.  At least they don’t vote to allow the killing off babies after they are born and aren’t confused about which bathroom to use.  

👍

4 minutes ago, TxFan said:

Be honest, the D's you know are baby killers or for it? 

And don't give me IDK any D's... 

What say you? Liar

Ah, the name calling, looks like you lose.

Democrats elect democrats, sorry you can’t see that.  And yes, there are millions of pro-abortion democrats.

That’s your party, deal with it.

I'd argue it's more about rights, women's rights etc... I'm against abortion unless, rape, incest, death to mother or baby is involved... in that case the state shouldn't have any say so in wether or not the woman can do what is in her best interest...

I get it

You shall not murder ten commandments 

Does this apply to self defense? Murder is murder

Just now, TxFan said:

I'd argue it's more about rights, women's rights etc... I'm against abortion unless, rape, incest, death to mother or baby is involved... in that case the state shouldn't have any say so in wether or not the woman can do what is in her best interest...

I get it

You shall not murder ten commandments 

Does this apply to self defense? Murder is murder

It actually translates to you shall not take an innocent life.

I would say the unborn are about as innocent as it gets.

1 minute ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Ah, the name calling, looks like you lose.

Democrats elect democrats, sorry you can’t see that.  And yes, there are millions of pro-abortion democrats.

That’s your party, deal with it.

Call a spade a spade he's a liar... not the first and won't be the last I call him that..  didn't know I was playing a game to lose, cool

Not my party but I deal with it like I do no matter who's in office

Just now, LumRaiderFan said:

Google it, there are lots off scholars that break down the Hebrew which distinguishes between murder and killing.

Yall folks make claims then when called out yell google it!

Lol OK

These folks knew Jesus's meaning? 

Murder is murder 

Don't get me wrong I'm all for self defense but let's not cherry pick

And there's only 1 unforgiving sin according to scripture and it isn't murder... not defending pro abortion folks, but you can't simply link all D's to the pro abortions 

Just now, LumRaiderFan said:

If democrats would agree to those conditions and do away with abortion on demand, Republicans would have no issue with it.  You and I both know they will never go for it.  Nice try putting this on Republicans, it’s all democrats.

Do you wake up thinking the boogeyman is out to get the R's or something? Geez this is a D and a R issue... D's for abortion (not all) R's pro life not all (til birth) 

Do away with abortion and let's see if we can figure out the funds and needs for all the babies and moms etc... I'm all for it

2 minutes ago, TxFan said:

Yall folks make claims then when called out yell google it!

Lol OK

These folks knew Jesus's meaning? 

Murder is murder 

Don't get me wrong I'm all for self defense but let's not cherry pick

And there's only 1 unforgiving sin according to scripture and it isn't murder... not defending pro abortion folks, but you can't simply link all D's to the pro abortions 

Why would I google something for you when you won’t even read the article in this thread?  Do your own work if you want to know.

The democrat party is pro abortion and they are elected by  democrats. I know it stings but it’s the truth.

2 minutes ago, TxFan said:

Do you wake up thinking the boogeyman is out to get the R's or something? Geez this is a D and a R issue... D's for abortion (not all) R's pro life not all (til birth) 

Do away with abortion and let's see if we can figure out the funds and needs for all the babies and moms etc... I'm all for it

Great point, not enough funding to support them so we’ll allow them to be killed.

Now that sounds like a democrat.

Why would I google something for you when you won’t even read the article in this thread?  Do your own work if you want to know.

The democrat party is pro abortion and they are elected by  democrats. I know it stings but it’s the truth.

Yeah I figured there was nothing behind the "innocent life" comment

If so ok

Great point, not enough funding to support them so we’ll allow them to be killed.

Now that sounds like a democrat.

Or cut there government programs and leave em stranded?

Sounds like a "conservative"

And I never said that so it falls on deaf ears over here

Just now, TxFan said:

Dude I have a trucking business with 4 employees.. definitely no government assistance over here... nice try though 

Good for you, folks are stranded without government assistance by design and it needs to stop, at least at the federal level.  It would a long term program to wean folks off and have them take responsibility for their own lives.  You know who won’t allow it?  

Democrats!  They get votes from these folks in exchange for a few crumbs and a miserable life of dependence.

35 minutes ago, TxFan said:

Yeah I figured there was nothing behind the "innocent life" comment

If so ok

This is the hidden content, please

Here you go.

From the article:

In Torah thought and law, there is a profound distinction between killing and murdering. To murder is to wrongly end the life of an innocent human being.