Mar-a-Lago Ring a Bell?

baddog

On 1/13/2023 at 9:40 PM, Unwoke said:

Are these your words or an article’s words? 

Why has the Attorney General opened up an investigation into Biden if he has this type of broad declassification authority? 

Again I am asking you, not an article. You are saying the President and the Vice President has the exact same declassification authority? Can you answer that in your own words?

This is the hidden content, please

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

Big girl, you, if I remember right, made a statement that the difference between what Trump did and JoeBama did was that JoeBama is cooperating.  Let me say this:  When crimes are being committed like clearly JoeBama has done -- cooperation is NOT a defense! 

25 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Big girl, you, if I remember right, made a statement that the difference between what Trump did and JoeBama did was that JoeBama is cooperating.  Let me say this:  When crimes are being committed like clearly JoeBama has done -- cooperation is NOT a defense! 

Serial killers have cooperated with finding victims and telling of some that the cops hadn’t even linked to them. They were executed anyway.

3 hours ago, Big girl said:

When are they going to send in the swat team to raid Biden’s homes and scatter the classified documents on the floor to take pictures for everyone to see? 

Vice Presidents only get 6 months of secret service protection after they leave office. Who was safe guarding these classified documents?

23 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

When are they going to send in the swat team to raid Biden’s homes and scatter the classified documents on the floor to take pictures for everyone to see? 

Vice Presidents only get 6 months of secret service protection after they leave office. Who was safe guarding these classified documents?

Hunter had security detail

7 hours ago, Reagan said:

Why Was Hunter Paying Joe Biden $50k Per Month To Rent House Where Classified Documents Found?

PS -- MORE classified documents were just found at JoeBama's Delaware home!!

JoeBama’s 2017 tax return on Schedule E only listed $19,800 in “rents received.” In 2018, Biden listed no rents received.

Under reporting income to the IRS!  This clown is in a Mell Of A Hess!

7 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Biden reported that he had documents. Trump lied and refused to give them to the National Archives, even though they kept asking. Didn't he try to flush some down the toilet? 

8 hours ago, Reagan said:

I said that Biden only had a few documents,, reported it, and is giving them to the National Archives. Trump had much more, some nuclear codes, lied, and refused to give everything to the National Archives. He tried flushing some in the toilet. He refused to give them to theNational Archives, this is why his home was raided. If he would've complied none of it would've happened. What is so hard to understand?

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

Biden reported that he had documents. Trump lied and refused to give them to the National Archives, even though they kept asking. Didn't he try to flush some down the toilet? 

Biden was wrong, admit it.  It was just as illegal for biden to have them, as it was for Trump to have them.  You don’t understand that?