Here Are the First 12 Actions the GOP Should Take Once Taking Control of the US House!

Reagan

1 hour ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

I believe you haven’t a single clue. Stay in your lane (reposting twitter stuff)

Bigly deficits every single year in office.. even pre-Covid. $1 trillion in 2019. Next year was like.. $3 trillion. And then another massive $3 trillion deficit year. And then eliminated any oversight of the PPP scam, another trillion dollars gone. 

Dude cut taxes and ramped up spending.. that’s like quitting your job and spending more on the credit card. Unreal.

And you SUCKERS keep falling for this BS every single time. 

Don’t worry trump will #lockHerUp and #draintheswamp in 2024 if he’s elected. Trust him this time, lol. 🤡 🤡 🤡 

Typical diarrhea of the mouth from the TDS🍊 patient.😢😢😢

1 hour ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Yeah let’s cheer on trillion dollar deficits instead 

🤡🤡🤡

Obama made trillion dollar deficits famous. He spent more money than all presidents combined starting with George Washington up till he took office. Back out the 4 plus trillion spent on Covid while Trump was in office an Obama is still the deficit king. 

38 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Obama made trillion dollar deficits famous. He spent more money than all presidents combined starting with George Washington up till he took office. Back out the 4 plus trillion spent on Covid while Trump was in office an Obama is still the deficit king. 

Wrong. The deficit decreased during Obama's tenure. There is a difference between debt and deficit

41 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Wrong. The deficit decreased during Obama's tenure. There is a difference between debt and deficit

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

He was the spending King!

He added 8.6 Trillion dollars to the deficit. He did not decrease the deficit. You are a Liar. 

21 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Not hard to do when you raise taxes continuously and cut military spending.

He was an absolute failure.

He definitely gutted the military and raised taxes. You forgot to add he helped destroy our healthcare system so he could give us Obama Crap Care. Super High deductibles and you have to have get hit by a Dump truck in order for it to cover anything. How Awesome is that!!

6 hours ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

I believe you haven’t a single clue. Stay in your lane (reposting twitter stuff)

Bigly deficits every single year in office.. even pre-Covid. $1 trillion in 2019. Next year was like.. $3 trillion. And then another massive $3 trillion deficit year. And then eliminated any oversight of the PPP scam, another trillion dollars gone. 

Dude cut taxes and ramped up spending.. that’s like quitting your job and spending more on the credit card. Unreal.

Don’t worry trump will #lockHerUp and #draintheswamp in 2024 if he’s elected. Trust him this time, lol. 🤡 🤡 🤡 

☝🏾️💯

4 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Presidents do not spend. Basic civics. All bills generating revenue (the money that gets spent) must originate in the House of Representatives. That’s a fact, not fake news (such as saying the president spent the money). 

8 hours ago, baddog said:

Trump is like John Wayne toilet paper……Don’t take crap off of anyone. That’s what I liked about him and still do. Rubbing people the wrong way is the only way to crack the deep state. Trump upset their little tea party. 
Funny how you NEVER hear a lefty say anything that’s good about this administration. All they know is anti-Trump, which takes very little brain power. 

I have a roll of Trump toilet paper. Takes the crap off better’n any I ever used.

8 hours ago, baddog said:

Trump is like John Wayne toilet paper……Don’t take crap off of anyone. That’s what I liked about him and still do. Rubbing people the wrong way is the only way to crack the deep state. Trump upset their little tea party. 
Funny how you NEVER hear a lefty say anything that’s good about this administration. All they know is anti-Trump, which takes very little brain power. 

I have a roll of Trump toilet paper. Takes the crap off better’n any I ever used.

7 hours ago, baddog said:

All the legislating they do is spend money and siphon it off to their personal bank accounts after having it laundered. I don’t recall a “history” of indictments and convictions. 

John Mitchell, John Dean, Charles Colson James McCord, H R Haldeman, Oliver North, Steve Bannon, Roger Stone, Michael Flynn…I can do this all night if you want me to.

4 hours ago, UT alum said:

John Mitchell, John Dean, Charles Colson James McCord, H R Haldeman, Oliver North, Steve Bannon, Roger Stone, Michael Flynn…I can do this all night if you want me to.

For every person you listed, you have an opposite who could be brought up on the same charges but won’t be touched due to corruption. Funny how those don’t bother you. Tells me all I need to know.

7 hours ago, UT alum said:

Presidents do not spend. Basic civics. All bills generating revenue (the money that gets spent) must originate in the House of Representatives. That’s a fact, not fake news (such as saying the president spent the money). 

Basic Civics, the President can veto the Bill if he’s not happy with it. If he signs it, then he approves of the spending which means he’s spending. That’s a Fact! I am aware that the house controls the purse strings but the President can still veto it. So your statement is Fake News.😂

53 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

👆TDS Patient 🍊

I've not mentioned that clown once on here... I guess you come to that conclusion due to me not toting his nutz like yourself and others on here.... thankfully i have a wife and a life and dont need to get on here everyday all day... must be miserable, I don't get into much back and forth debate on here with folks due to reading yalls responses... they're weak 

Anyways what's trending on Twitter this AM...? 

49 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Does it get all the dingleberries hanging around your mouth when you use it? Because there is a lot of crap that comes out of that pie hole

☝🏾️

8 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

I've not mentioned that clown once on here... I guess you come to that conclusion due to me not toting his nutz like yourself and others on here.... thankfully i have a wife and a life and dont need to get on here everyday all day... must be miserable, I don't get into much back and forth debate on here with folks due to reading yalls responses... they're weak 

See my point above! WEAK

You'll get a response maybe tomorrow or the next day when I return, got alot to do... and smile Biden is still your president 🤣

39 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

😘But yet here you are.😘

47 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

☝🏾️

See my point above! WEAK

You'll get a response maybe tomorrow or the next day when I return, got alot to do... and smile Biden is still your president 🤣

Buttermilk Sack Holders is trending, followed by Beta Males. Your area of expertise. 

13 hours ago, Unwoke said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

He was the spending King!

He added 8.6 Trillion dollars to the deficit. He did not decrease the deficit. You are a Liar. 

She's right... The deficit an annual number that shows how much we've spent OVER what we collected, and Obama's deficits WERE lower in his later years vs the first ones.

The debt is the running total of debt that we've racked up as a nation over time.  But, the deficits generated in '09 was substantial as a result of the financial meltdown at the end of Bush's terms.  Kinda like Biden will show smaller deficits by the time he leaves office unless we have another event like the mortgage meltdown or pandemic. 

Fun fact...the last time we ran a surplus (we collected more than we spent in a single year, hence no deficit) Bill Clinton was in office and the Rs held congress.

First off, the Republicans can't even get a speaker seated... What makes you think they're going to accomplish a single meaningful thing when the entire party is held captive by wingnuts on the far right?  Kinda like NOT repealing and replacing Obamacare (which you all seem to hate so much) even though they had both houses and the Presidency?  That's a fail.

Those same type of knuckleheads with 12 step programs to persecute, prosecute, and other badger Dems instead of doing the work of the country is exactly why I cant stand the Republican Party, even though I'm a conservative.  At least the Dems can all get on the same page when it matters.  Republicans can't or won't.  

17 hours ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

That's what amazes me... these people claim to be conservative when it comes time to cut taxes but get all liberal when it's time to spend money.  It's been going on for years.  I guess these "conservatives" are okay with deficit spending as long as it's on things that THEY want.  

New term, kinda like RINOs.

Conservative Until (I) Need Things.... you know.