Here Are the First 12 Actions the GOP Should Take Once Taking Control of the US House!

Reagan

23 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

TrumpTard supporters - “Just ignore the big spending and inflationary pressures, it’s fine. Don’t be negative”

Pretty much the TLDR of this thread 🤡🤡🤡

Man, all I get is turnaround. You aren’t even original. Wtf is tldr? Some of that internet mumbo-jumbo you picked up while trolling?

1 minute ago, LumRaiderFan said:

You shouldn't give out advice you won't even follow yourself.

And I see how Obama "negotiated".  If the product was as advertised and affordable, it would have been an easy sell.

It sure wasn't affordable to me and millions of other hard working taxpayers.

Negotiated without a single member of the opposing party's vote.  Who exactly were you negotiating with, lol?

1 minute ago, CardinalBacker said:

Fiscal conservatism is a political and economic philosophy regarding fiscal policy and fiscal responsibility with an ideological basis in capitalism, individualism, limited government, and laissez-faire economics.[1][2] Fiscal conservatives advocate tax cuts, reduced government spending, free markets, deregulation, privatization, free trade, and minimal government debt.[3

Those are some pretty big parts of fiscal conservatism of which Trump did the opposite. 

But..but… don’t be negative, Those don’t count!

3 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Negotiated without a single member of the opposing party's vote.  Who exactly were you negotiating with, lol?

There was no negotiating, it was rammed through.  Pelosi even wanted it passed so we could find out what's in it.

No worries, the democrats all voted for it, indicating the blind lockstep mentality that you seem to think the Republicans should embrace.

Still defending the affordable obamacare, lol...must be on my tax dollar.

1 hour ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

He also hammered the Fed Reserve, even pre-Covid, to lower interest rates to artificially low levels..  the main lever of controlling inflation.. yikes. Cheaper cost of debt leads to more borrowing, which means higher demand, which means higher asset prices and inflation..

No big deal right (satire for the TrumpTards), as now it’s not his problem to deal with lol

Good post until that last stupid line. 

7 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

How dare they not all fall in line and vote for the Washington standard?

I’m sure there would have been criticism for that as well, lol.

Glad they’re not taking advice from the squishy moderates.

My favorite part of the multiple rounds of voting for a new House Speaker is watching Democrats describe the democratic process as chaos.