Here Are the First 12 Actions the GOP Should Take Once Taking Control of the US House!

Reagan

1. Launch investigation into Biden Crime Family – based on extensive evidence from Hunter Biden laptop.

2. Investigate Joe Biden for violating his own Sexual Predator-Groper Bill.

3. Demand tax returns from Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, Ilhan Omar, Chuck Schumer, and Hunter Biden.

4. Release and make public all video footage – the 14,000 hours of hidden video – taken on January 6, 2021 at the US Capitol.

5. Demand the FBI, DOJ, Capitol Police, etc. release information on the dozens if not hundreds of federal operatives working inside the crowd and organizing violence on January 6, 2021.

6. Demand a copy of the affidavit and all supporting documentation for the Biden DOJ-FBI raid on President Trump’s home. 

7. Get all of former Speaker Pelosi’s emails, text messages, her film crew’s footage, and records related to the 2020 election and Jan 6.

9. Begin immediate investigation into Democrat dark money and the many corrupt Democrat-linked NGOs that they use to skirt US laws.

10. Begin an investigation and audit of all money sent to and from Ukraine, especially money related to the Bidens and other corrupt politicians.  And the related donations to Democrats from FTX crypto company.

11. Immediately obtain and release Adam Schiff’s interview with corrupt former ICIG Atkinson during the first Trump impeachment sham.

12. Investigate all actors related to the attempted coup of President Trump starting with the Russia collusion sham. 

Added bonus:  Subpeona the footage from the Capitol Police of the Paul Pelosi attack in California.  This story doesn’t add up. 

This is the hidden content, please

biden already making it difficult to begin oversight hearings.  Everything will have to be filed all over.  He knows his and Hunter’s figs are up.  This will go down as one of the most corrupt administrations in US history.  R’s need to hit the ground running on the 3rd.  Give the D’s a dose of their own medicine.  The only governing they have done for the last six years has been trying to bury Trump.  TDS has the screwed up more than than were.

The Uniparty will not do nothing but put on theatre for We the People. The destruction of this country will continue. Sorry to be pessimistic. 

The unwillingness of the GOP to embrace the Trump populist movement and endorse America First since November 2016 is why we are here today in 2023. 

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

The Uniparty will not do nothing but put on theatre for We the People. The destruction of this country will continue. Sorry to be pessimistic. 

The unwillingness of the GOP to embrace the Trump populist movement and endorse America First since November 2016 is why we are here today in 2023. 

You’re right on the uniparty theme/comments.

I think you’re wrong on Trump being the guy to fight the uniparty. He’s the literal definition of the rich and elite. NYC born trust fund baby turned Hollywood celebrity. Back in my day, conservatives used to hate these type of people. Now they donate their money to him lol 

Let’s not forget, back in the day, as you say, Hollywood was full of types like John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, Jimmy Stewart, Lee Marvin, etc…… I sure don’t think of them as liberal snowflakes. Also, Ronald Reagan was an actor. Remember, conservatives weren’t hated until the communists moved in, disguised as liberals. 

12 minutes ago, baddog said:

Let’s not forget, back in the day, as you say, Hollywood was full of types like John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, Jimmy Stewart, Lee Marvin, etc…… I sure don’t think of them as liberal snowflakes. Also, Ronald Reagan was an actor. Remember, conservatives weren’t hated until the communists moved in, disguised as liberals. 

Many of those were veterans that loved their country also.

46 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

I think you’re wrong on Trump being the guy to fight the uniparty. He’s the literal definition of the rich and elite. NYC born trust fund baby turned Hollywood celebrity. Back in my day, conservatives used to hate these type of people. Now they donate their money to him lol 

Conservatives never were against someone simply because they’re rich, they were the party of smaller government and lower taxes to give someone with drive a better opportunity for wealth, it’s the democrats that have always promoted class warfare.

Tax the rich guy, it will make your life so much better.

I was never a fan of Trump the person but became a fan of many of his policies that actually had a positive impact on Americans. 
If the same policies were reimplemented, we would be in good shape again, to Unwoke’s point, that would be difficult to argue.

2 hours ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

You seem to have a problem separating Trumps Egotistical Narcissistic Personality and his personal life from his America First Policies. I don’t care for his Personality but I agree 100% with his policies. Regardless how he accumulated his wealth he left the White House $700 million poorer than when he came in the White House because of the people he pissed off with the policies he passed. Compare that to someone like Pelosi who has increased her Wealth by a $140 million dollars making $200,000 a year, averaging almost 9 million dollars a year in wealth over her tenure in office. If all the GOP would have fully embraced his policies we wouldn’t be in the situation we are now. But he did expose the Democrats and most of the Republicans for the true hypocrites they were. I’ve never donated a nickel to his campaign. I’ve never been to one of his rallies or would I ever go to one of his rallies but I do support his policies 100%. I am sure People donate for the policies he passed not his personality.

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Conservatives never were against someone simply because they’re rich, they were the party of smaller government and lower taxes to give someone with drive a better opportunity for wealth, it’s the democrats that have always promoted class warfare.

Tax the rich guy, it will make your life so much better.

I was never a fan of Trump the person but became a fan of many of his policies that actually had a positive impact on Americans. 
If the same policies were reimplemented, we would be in good shape again, to Unwoke’s point, that would be difficult to argue.

When democrats have trillion dollar deficits and bailouts - it’s #1 talking point for conservatives and rightly so

When trump had his own trillion dollar deficit and bailouts - it’s just putting America first you stupid libs 

head in sand.. 

Anyways , happy New Years 

3 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

When democrats have trillion dollar deficits and bailouts - it’s #1 talking point for conservatives and rightly so

When trump had his own trillion dollar deficit and bailouts - it’s just putting America first you stupid libs 

head in sand.. 

I believe the Plandemic from China had something to do with the deficit, if you say anything different you are a liar. 

47 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

head in sand.. 

Notice I said they “were” the party of smaller gov and lower taxes.  They all spend too much, I have been saying that long before you showed up here.

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

You seem to have a problem separating Trumps Egotistical Narcissistic Personality and his personal life from his America First Policies. I don’t care for his Personality but I agree 100% with his policies. Regardless how he accumulated his wealth he left the White House $700 million poorer than when he came in the White House because of the people he pissed off with the policies he passed. Compare that to someone like Pelosi who has increased her Wealth by a $140 million dollars making $200,000 a year, averaging almost 9 million dollars a year in wealth over her tenure in office. If all the GOP would have fully embraced his policies we wouldn’t be in the situation we are now. But he did expose the Democrats and most of the Republicans for the true hypocrites they were. I’ve never donated a nickel to his campaign. I’ve never been to one of his rallies or would I ever go to one of his rallies but I do support his policies 100%. I am sure People donate for the policies he passed not his personality.

Trump haters have always rubber stamped anyone that voted for him a MAGA hat wearing insurrectionist, even when it was proven to be the right choice two times.  He proved it first round and biden proved it second round.

As many have stated, don’t like the guy, like the policies.  Just got to be rational enough to distinguish, which is where the problem lies.

Trump is like John Wayne toilet paper……Don’t take crap off of anyone. That’s what I liked about him and still do. Rubbing people the wrong way is the only way to crack the deep state. Trump upset their little tea party. 
Funny how you NEVER hear a lefty say anything that’s good about this administration. All they know is anti-Trump, which takes very little brain power. 

On 12/31/2022 at 2:18 PM, Reagan said:

1. Launch investigation into Biden Crime Family – based on extensive evidence from Hunter Biden laptop.

2. Investigate Joe Biden for violating his own Sexual Predator-Groper Bill.

3. Demand tax returns from Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, Ilhan Omar, Chuck Schumer, and Hunter Biden.

4. Release and make public all video footage – the 14,000 hours of hidden video – taken on January 6, 2021 at the US Capitol.

5. Demand the FBI, DOJ, Capitol Police, etc. release information on the dozens if not hundreds of federal operatives working inside the crowd and organizing violence on January 6, 2021.

6. Demand a copy of the affidavit and all supporting documentation for the Biden DOJ-FBI raid on President Trump’s home. 

7. Get all of former Speaker Pelosi’s emails, text messages, her film crew’s footage, and records related to the 2020 election and Jan 6.

9. Begin immediate investigation into Democrat dark money and the many corrupt Democrat-linked NGOs that they use to skirt US laws.

10. Begin an investigation and audit of all money sent to and from Ukraine, especially money related to the Bidens and other corrupt politicians.  And the related donations to Democrats from FTX crypto company.

11. Immediately obtain and release Adam Schiff’s interview with corrupt former ICIG Atkinson during the first Trump impeachment sham.

12. Investigate all actors related to the attempted coup of President Trump starting with the Russia collusion sham. 

Added bonus:  Subpeona the footage from the Capitol Police of the Paul Pelosi attack in California.  This story doesn’t add up. 

This is the hidden content, please

Dang. I think the Republican Party has become totally inept at actually affective use of legislation for policy implementation. Unbelievably, they didn’t even formulate a policy platform in 2020.  If all you can do is investigate political enemies, we don’t have a Constitutional democracy, it’s some sort of bastardized institutional junta. 

4 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Dang. I think the Republican Party has become totally inept at actually affective use of legislation for policy implementation. Unbelievably, they didn’t even formulate a policy platform in 2020.  If all you can do is investigate political enemies, we don’t have a Constitutional democracy, it’s some sort of bastardized institutional junta. 

Investigate political enemies….hmmmmm. Who does that describe to a tee?

6 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Democrats have a history of investigating actions that result in criminal indictments and convictions. Republicans? Not so much. 

All the legislating they do is spend money and siphon it off to their personal bank accounts after having it laundered. I don’t recall a “history” of indictments and convictions. 

2 hours ago, Unwoke said:

I believe the Plandemic from China had something to do with the deficit, if you say anything different you are a liar. 

I believe you haven’t a single clue. Stay in your lane (reposting twitter stuff)

Bigly deficits every single year in office.. even pre-Covid. $1 trillion in 2019. Next year was like.. $3 trillion. And then another massive $3 trillion deficit year. And then eliminated any oversight of the PPP scam, another trillion dollars gone. 

Dude cut taxes and ramped up spending.. that’s like quitting your job and spending more on the credit card. Unreal.

And you SUCKERS keep falling for this BS every single time. 

Don’t worry trump will #lockHerUp and #draintheswamp in 2024 if he’s elected. Trust him this time, lol. 🤡 🤡 🤡 

7 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

I believe you haven’t a single clue. Stay in your lane (reposting twitter stuff)

Bigly deficits every single year in office.. even pre-Covid. $1 trillion in 2019. Next year was like.. $3 trillion. And then another massive $3 trillion deficit year. And then eliminated any oversight of the PPP scam, another trillion dollars gone. 

Dude cut taxes and ramped up spending.. that’s like quitting your job and spending more on the credit card. Unreal.

And you SUCKERS keep falling for this BS every single time. 

Don’t worry trump will #lockHerUp and #draintheswamp in 2024 if he’s elected. Trust him this time, lol. 🤡 🤡 🤡 

So easy to be negative. Takes no gumption. Sucker

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

This coming from a Democrat. 

😂😂