Here Are the First 12 Actions the GOP Should Take Once Taking Control of the US House!

Reagan

47 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I get it…. Most of this is going over your head. It’s obvious that you don’t even understand the terms that apply to the issues at hand. 

That’s the problem with most of trumps diehards… they don’t even know what they’re talking about, they’re just sure that Trump was the best!

I think you’re eating or Smoking the Trump Toilet Paper too. 

17 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Many years ago.  But it is my understanding Trump never partook of the Lolita Express and Epstien's Island.  

Guess we’ll never know, as Epstein was miraculously suicide’d in a max security prison.. guards fell asleep, cameras stopped working, etc. textbook.

All under Trump and his DOJ’s / Barr’s watch of course, very convenient 

16 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Guess we’ll never know, as Epstein was miraculously suicide’d in a max security prison.. guards fell asleep, cameras stopped working, etc. textbook.

All under Trump and his DOJ’s / Barr’s watch of course, very convenient 

I heard Trump actually went in there and hung him, himself.

19 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

The mental gymnastics trumpTards pull to defend “their guy” at all costs.. phew

And the mental gymnastic Trump haters still throw crap at home that doesn’t stick, but keep throwing anyway. Nothing else to do. 
The post sign of stupidity is to repeat the same procedures and expect a different result. 

21 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

The mental gymnastics trumpTards pull to defend “their guy” at all costs.. phew

We’re all just gonna pretend like deficits didn’t jump as soon as Trump took office, I guess. That’s not a good thing, even if you’re giving him a pass on Covid spending. 

Trump was not a conservative… he was a “cut taxes for me and my friends” guy. Did the economy perk up? Absolutely. Did our debt balloon? Absolutely. That’s not much of a trade off. 

10 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

We’re all just gonna pretend like deficits didn’t jump as soon as Trump took office, I guess. That’s not a good thing, even if you’re giving him a pass on Covid spending. 

Trump was not a conservative… he was a “cut taxes for me and my friends” guy. Did the economy perk up? Absolutely. Did our debt balloon? Absolutely. That’s not much of a trade off. 

Never said he was a fiscal conservative but the plandemic really distorts what he spent. 

You shutdown a 25 trillion dollar economy you better believe there is go to be some financial pain.

9 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

What we never seem to acknowledge is our problem isn't an income problem, it's a spending problem.

Spent too much?  No problem, tax the rich (and middle class, but don't say it out loud).

They all spend too much but the democrat supporters are the first ones to compare deficits because they certainly can't compare policies and their results.

If I'm wrong, give me a list of successful Biden policies and why it was a good thing he was elected.

34 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

He also hammered the Fed Reserve, even pre-Covid, to lower interest rates to artificially low levels..  the main lever of controlling inflation.. yikes. Cheaper cost of debt leads to more borrowing, which means higher demand, which means higher asset prices and inflation..

No big deal right (satire for the TrumpTards), as now it’s not his problem to deal with lol

45 minutes ago, baddog said:

And the mental gymnastic Trump haters still throw crap at home that doesn’t stick, but keep throwing anyway. Nothing else to do. 
The post sign of stupidity is to repeat the same procedures and expect a different result. 

TrumpTard supporters - “Just ignore the big spending and inflationary pressures, it’s fine. Don’t be negative”

Pretty much the TLDR of this thread 🤡🤡🤡

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

And this was all Congress, you're telling me that Obama had nothing to do with it right?

I love how you point out parties and not politicians should be blamed but can't stop talking about Trump.

Not saying that. Obama worked hard to negotiate it out, but the process is the process. Trump is so void of executive leadership that the congresses under him passed whatever they did in spite of him.

15 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Not saying that. Obama worked hard to negotiate it out, but the process is the process. Trump is so void of executive leadership that the congresses under him passed whatever they did in spite of him.

You shouldn't give out advice you won't even follow yourself.

And I see how Obama "negotiated".  If the product was as advertised and affordable, it would have been an easy sell.

It sure wasn't affordable to me and millions of other hard working taxpayers.

43 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

I am very aware of that fact. Like I said I’ve said Trump was a fiscal conservative. 

Fiscal conservatism is a political and economic philosophy regarding fiscal policy and fiscal responsibility with an ideological basis in capitalism, individualism, limited government, and laissez-faire economics.[1][2] Fiscal conservatives advocate tax cuts, reduced government spending, free markets, deregulation, privatization, free trade, and minimal government debt.[3

Those are some pretty big parts of fiscal conservatism of which Trump did the opposite.