Fort Bend Marshall (21) vs Port Neches-Groves (29) - FINAL

Reagan

4 minutes ago, lil tokyo said:

See what I’m saying! Y’all just had a penalty towards y’all because y’all broke the rules.. and my living room starting shaking with the boos 😂😂😂

That's funny.  You just commented on your own comment.  That's classic!  Dude, you are probably fun to hang out with at parties but you don't know jack about sports or anything else worth talking about.  I like you though.

2 minutes ago, AthleticSupporter - Jock said:

That's funny.  You just commented on your own comment.  That's classic!  Dude, you are probably fun to hang out with at parties but you don't know jack about sports or anything else worth talking about.  I like you though.

Dang now I don’t know know anything about sports.. that’s tough. The one thing I love and I don’t know anything about it. Can I cry on your shoulder? 

3 minutes ago, AthleticSupporter - Jock said:

But what I do know is.. png crazy as heck for throwing the ball when y’all have a 100 yd running back