Friday, Nov. 18 and Saturday, Nov. 19 Scores/Please post updates here

We did not box Out well and #11 had like over 10 outback points.  We never once put a body on him.  Also we misses 2 breakaway dunks.  That cannot happen.  This was a game we needed our 5 star player to take over.  I now he was doubled and tripled, but we needed more contribution.  We'll be fine.  Needed this loss.  now to correct these error and move forward...

1 minute ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

We did not box pit well and #11 had like over 10 outback points.  We never once put a body on him.  Also we misses 2 breakaway dunks.  That cannot happen.  This was a game we needed our 5 star player to take over.  I now he was doubled and tripled, but we needed !ore contribution.  We'll be fine.  Needed this loss.  No to correct these error and move forward...

Same thing happened last season first game was a loss they ended up being state champs again ……. They’ll wake up hopefully 

I am a bit surprised that United lost to Washington. This is the same Washington team that Silsbee took down in regional finals last year. I felt Washington was a very good team but lacked toughness and big game confidence. Silsbee was smaller but much tougher mentally and physically.

I had United winning this at home by 10+.

Early season games are tough to call sometimes and IMO don't carry much weight. Never know what team you are going to get.

Final

Lumberton               49

Dayton                     47

Hardin                   51

Liberty                   69

Rusk                  38

Trinity                31

Shepherd             75

Goodrich              30

2 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I am a bit surprised that United lost to Washington. This is the same Washington team that Silsbee took down in regional finals last year. I felt Washington was a very good team but lacked toughness and big game confidence. Silsbee was smaller but much tougher mentally and physically.

I had United winning this at home by 10+.

Early season games are tough to call sometimes and IMO don't carry much weight. Never know what team you are going to get.

At least two new players were to transfer to BTW, that was the talk. 

12 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Final

Lumberton               49

Dayton                     47

Hardin                   51

Liberty                   69

Rusk                  38

Trinity                31

Shepherd             75

Goodrich              30

Long year for L-town?  This is the same Dayton team that HF beat by 54 and BH beat by 45.  Or a bunch of starters still playing football maybe? 

17 hours ago, Tigers94 said:

BTW has about 3 kids in the 6'7 range. One of them has never seen a 3 pointer he didn't like. I thought they would have folded in the 4th an BU would get the win though. Oh well. On to Carter.

That’s a true story 😂

United will be fine.  Probably a good thing to get off all that “nationally ranked” meaningless junk.  I expect them to be a contender again this year, although the jump from 5A to 6A is significant. 

As for Booker T, it will come down to them and Silsbee again.  Booker T will have done more revamping and Silsbee will still have the best player on the floor.  Will likely come down to how well the above referenced player shoots the ball.  He is capable of scoring 40 and he’s also capable of delivering double digit air balls.  One of the streakiest shooters (especially considering the extremes) I’ve ever seen.