Trump Running in 2024

Hagar

11 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Since I last voted for him it was established that he raped Jean Carroll, he lied about election fraud, he tried to steal the election by forcing the Georgia AG to “recalculate” vote totals and give Trump the win, he wanted fake electors to steal states won by Biden, he tried to get Pence to unconstitutionally  hand the election election over, he encouraged the 1/6 insurrection, and he mishandled/tried to conceal our most secret documents so that he could use them for his own personal gain. 

And he got his oil checked by Biden/Harris…. Any one of those is a good enough reason that a decent person would decide never again to vote for that piece of crap. 

If you could tell the truth you would be worthy to debate, but you won’t.

And to make the claim that you’re morally superior to the rest of us when you have voted for Trump the EXACT number of times as everyone else is laughable.

20 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Since I last voted for him it was established that he raped Jean Carroll, he lied about election fraud, he tried to steal the election by forcing the Georgia AG to “recalculate” vote totals and give Trump the win, he wanted fake electors to steal states won by Biden, he tried to get Pence to unconstitutionally  hand the election election over, he encouraged the 1/6 insurrection, and he mishandled/tried to conceal our most secret documents so that he could use them for his own personal gain. 

And he got his oil checked by Biden/Harris…. Any one of those is a good enough reason that a decent person would decide never again to vote for that piece of crap. 

Why don’t you take the time to listen to the Capital Police Chief on J6 who was fired. He was pissed the way things were handled on J6 not to mention the amount of Feds in the crowd. 

But I know you hate Orange Man. Lol

4 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

If you could tell the truth you would be worthy to debate, but you won’t.

And to make the claim that you’re morally superior to the rest of us when you have voted for Trump the EXACT number of times as everyone else is laughable.

But I am morally obligated if I decide that, in light of Trump’s repugnant behavior since I last voted for him, I can no longer vote for him.

I don’t know if any of you all are ex-military (I seriously doubt it, because military men typically don’t whine as badly as y’all) but you would actually be in violation of your oath to defend the Constitution if you voted for someone who has tried to usurp the constitution and hang onto power after losing the election in 2020. 

A literal traitor. 

Just now, Unwoke said:

Why don’t you take the time to listen to the Capital Police Chief on J6 who was fired. He was pissed the way things were handled on J6 not to mention the amount of Feds in the crowd. 

But I know you hate Orange Man. Lol

Oh, I heard. And i don’t need anybody to tell me who he voted for, either. It’s not the rioters fault, it’s the democrats fault for not letting the police know ahead of time that the insurrection was planned. How “BLM” of you. 

But honestly? I never expected right wingers to attack the Capitol and try to stop the peaceful transfer of power. That’s straight out of the leftist playbook, and something we’ve never had happen before 1/6. What could have possibly caused those demonstrators to overrun the Capitol when it would seem to be so out-of-character? Ummmm…. Rudy, Jr, and Trump himself encouraging them to go down there and do so, as is being charged now.  It’s amazing that the same women who say “Trump didn’t cause that…. They did it on their own” will shift gears and say “oh, wait!!! The democrats caused it… by not letting the police know that the trumpsters were going to do it!!!” Dont forget “Them Antifas,” either. 

46 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Oh, I heard. And i don’t need anybody to tell me who he voted for, either. It’s not the rioters fault, it’s the democrats fault for not letting the police know ahead of time that the insurrection was planned. How “BLM” of you. 

But honestly? I never expected right wingers to attack the Capitol and try to stop the peaceful transfer of power. That’s straight out of the leftist playbook, and something we’ve never had happen before 1/6. What could have possibly caused those demonstrators to overrun the Capitol when it would seem to be so out-of-character? Ummmm…. Rudy, Jr, and Trump himself encouraging them to go down there and do so, as is being charged now.  It’s amazing that the same women who say “Trump didn’t cause that…. They did it on their own” will shift gears and say “oh, wait!!! The democrats caused it… by not letting the police know that the trumpsters were going to do it!!!” Dont forget “Them Antifas,” either. 

Too ignorant and lazy to listen to the interview. Not surprising. Lol. Wouldn’t want to be informed about what actually went on that day. Lol

Ole 24/7 Left Nut

8 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Too ignorant and lazy to listen to the interview. Not surprising. Lol. Wouldn’t want to be informed about what actually went on that day. Lol

Ole 24/7 Left Nut

That’s the difference between you and me… I don’t need someone to tell me what I saw with my own eyes… Trump and Rudy riling up the crowd, then marching down to the Capitol on Trump’s instruction…. Then all hell broke loose. I saw thousands of photos of damage sustained at the Capitol, watched insurrectionists storm the chambers of congress, doors and windows broken, policeman beaten… even one of the marauders was killed trying to break into one of the chambers. I don’t need some Trump apologist to make excuses for what I saw. 

You, on the other hand, believe a fairy tale about “election fraud” without even a single photo, video, arrest, or even substantiated allegation that it ever happened. You believe in things unseen, and lie to yourself that things you actually saw weren’t real. 

That’s what weak men do. 

27 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

That’s the difference between you and me… I don’t need someone to tell me what I saw with my own eyes… Trump and Rudy riling up the crowd, then marching down to the Capitol on Trump’s instruction…. Then all hell broke loose. I saw thousands of photos of damage sustained at the Capitol, watched insurrectionists storm the chambers of congress, doors and windows broken, policeman beaten… even one of the marauders was killed trying to break into one of the chambers. I don’t need some Trump apologist to make excuses for what I saw. 

You, on the other hand, believe a fairy tale about “election fraud” without even a single photo, video, arrest, or even substantiated allegation that it ever happened. You believe in things unseen, and lie to yourself that things you actually saw weren’t real. 

That’s what weak men do. 

What a cowardly weak post. You were wrong on Rudy and Hunters laptop.😂😂 Yeah let’s totally ignore the Capitol Police Chief who was there on J6 that says nothing added up to why proper security wasn’t given that day. Hell the BS J6 Committee didn’t even have him testify. Wow … I wonder why. You would have been the first in line in Nazi Germany going to the gas chambers thinking it’s a steam room. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

That’s what weak men do. 

So you witnessed the rape with your own eyes?  Is that why you’re so sure it’s true?

44 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

So you witnessed the rape with your own eyes?  Is that why you’re so sure it’s true?

No, that’s because a judge/jury reviewed all of the facts and decided that a preponderance of the evidence proved that Trump sexually assaulted the victim. 

Then trump filed a defamation(?) case against the victim and THAT judge ruled that, yes, Trump actually raping her gave her the right to say “Trump raped me.” 

And that loss made trump officially 0-367 in litigation all-time. He remains completely winless in courtrooms across the land. 

The problem is that most Trump fans (but none of y’all here, of course) would still vote for Trump if he assaulted their wives or daughters. You know…. Because he’s the best choice and all. 

Just now, CardinalBacker said:

No, that’s because a judge/jury reviewed all of the evidence and decided that a preponderance of the evidence concluded that Trump sexually assaulted the victim. 

Then trump filed a defamation(?) case against the victim and THAT judge ruled that, yes, Trump actually raping her gave her the right to say “Trump raped me.” 

And that loss made trump officially 0-367 in litigation all-time. He remains completely winless in courtrooms across the land. 

The problem is that most Trump fans (but none of y’all here, of course) would still vote for Trump if he assaulted their wives or daughters. You know…. Because he’s the best choice and all. 

But you have no reservations that a very strong professional woman didn’t make a sound in a crowded department store and never filed a police report and waited 35 years to bring it up?  I am no fan of Donald Trump (something you can’t get through your TDS head) but this sounds very fishy.  I guess you think OJ is innocent because a jury told you to believe that?

I’m sorry Trump is ruining your life, he’ll be out of the picture soon and you can proudly boast that you only voted for him twice.

12 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

But you have no reservations that a very strong professional woman didn’t make a sound in a crowded department store and never filed a police report and waited 35 years to bring it up?  I am no fan of Donald Trump (something you can’t get through your TDS head) but this sounds very fishy.  I guess you think OJ is innocent because a jury told you to believe that?

I’m sorry Trump is ruining your life, he’ll be out of the picture soon and you can proudly boast that you only voted for him twice.

Well, he is the guy that boasted about grabbing women by their unwokes. 

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Now we have veiled attempts at name calling. Childish to say the least. 

Here’s how it works…. The group of y’all can call names all you want and no one complains. But if someone calls one of you a name, you promptly cry to a mod and try to get somebody banned. 

A couple of weeks ago i got banned for five days because I hurt all of your feelings. I asked the mod why I was getting banned despite breaking no rules of the forum. He said “look, man… you’ve hurt all of our feelings over and over and we’re just going to call it “abuse” even though you didn’t break any of the terms of service. We’ve got to do something because they get upset that you just keep winning ALL of the exchanges. We’re actually banning you so we can get a break from the non-stop crying.”

*Some liberties were taken in the retelling of the event. 

Fast forward a week or two and one of y’all gets mad and just loses it. Outright cursing at me, etc… funny thing is, that post got edited, but the guy didn’t get a five day suspension, I promise. Best part is… I didn’t even bother to tell on the guy because I’m not a rat. And i mean, I get it. It probably does get old for the mods having to listen to all of the Trumpers complaining every time they get their feelings hurt, and it’s way easier to ban me than to teach someone to toughen up and be man-to stop crying every time somebody says something that makes your eyes sweat.  But we can’t all be alphas, I guess. Somebody has to be the weakest gazelle in the herd. 

19 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Here’s how it works…. The group of y’all can call names all you want and no one complains. But if someone calls one of you a name, you promptly cry to a mod and try to get somebody banned. 

A couple of weeks ago i got banned for five days because I hurt all of your feelings. I asked the mod why I was getting banned despite breaking no rules of the forum. He said “look, man… you’ve hurt all of our feelings over and over and we’re just going to call it “abuse” even though you didn’t break any of the terms of service. We’ve got to do something because they get upset that you just keep winning ALL of the exchanges. We’re actually banning you so we can get a break from the non-stop crying.”

Fast forward a week or two and one of y’all gets mad and just loses it. Outright cursing at me, etc… funny thing is, that post got edited, but the guy didn’t get a five day suspension, I promise. Best part is… I didn’t even bother to tell on the guy because I’m not a rat. And i mean, I get it. It probably does get old for the mods having to listen to all of the Trumpers complaining every time they get their feelings hurt, and it’s way easier to ban me than to teach someone to toughen up and be man-to stop crying every time somebody says something that makes your eyes sweat.  But we can’t all be alphas, I guess. Somebody has to be the weakest gazelle in the herd. 

lol, you don’t hurt my feelings, and I have absolutely OWNED you in every exchange we have ever had.

33 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Nobody gets mad at you. We just get tired of you talking out of both sides of your mouth and rear. 

You can call me any nickname you want but when you call someone a SOB then you’ve crossed a line. You cry on here constantly about Trump be insensitive but then you out right insult someone’s mother. My mother passed away 15 years ago an was a kind loving individual with a servants heart so if come at me with a insult like that because your so deranged over a Orange Man then you can bet I am coming back at you hard. I was given a warning if I continued an told the Mod to do what they had to do because I wasn’t taking that nonsense off of a cowardly individual like yourself. I then got suspended for 3 days. I’ve never asked a mod to censor anyone on here. Time for you to go back to looking at your Orange Man poster so you can get all worked up. Lol

15 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

lol, you don’t hurt my feelings, and I have absolutely OWNED you in every exchange we have ever had.

I am sure it was a Beta Male Mod who has TDS and made a business decision to take the vaccine also. Lol. Of course you can’t believe half the nonsense that comes out of his mouth anyway. 

15 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Nobody gets mad at you. We just get tired of you talking out of both sides of your mouth and rear. 

You can call me any nickname you want but when you call someone a SOB then you’ve crossed a line. You cry on here constantly about Trump be insensitive but then you out right insult someone’s mother. My mother passed away 15 years ago an was a kind loving individual with a servants heart so if come at me with a insult like that because your so deranged over a Orange Man then you can bet I am coming back at you hard. I was given a warning if I continued a told the Mod to do what they had to do because I wasn’t taking that nonsense off of a cowardly individual like yourself. I then got suspended for 3 days. I’ve never asked a mod to censor anyone on here. Time for you to go back to looking at your Orange Man poster so you can get all worked up. Lol

I honestly couldn’t remember who it was that used the bad language… I didn’t care. I do what I do to get a reaction out of people and there’s no higher compliment than somebody losing their marbles, lol. 
FWIW, i don’t remember saying anything about your mom… I agree-that’s off limits. 

1 minute ago, CardinalBacker said:

I honestly couldn’t remember who it was that used the bad language… I didn’t care. I do what I do to get a reaction out of people and there’s no higher compliment than somebody losing their marbles, lol. 
FWIW, i don’t remember saying anything about your mom… I agree-that’s off limits. 

You know what you did and what you said. You said it to get that reaction. Your a deranged cowardly individual.

28 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

You’re no different from the guy you hate, you’re a little Donny Jr. , just not nearly as rich or successful. 

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

You know what you did and what you said. You said it to get that reaction. You’re a deranged cowardly individual.

First off, I’m confident whatever was actually said by me was misunderstood by you because you usually don’t understand what you’re reading. 

Secondly, you’re gonna go into a low altitude earth orbit when you find out about “yo’ mama” jokes. 

Third, I’ll bet you were an absolute blast to bring to parties when you were younger. 

Fourth, the most cowardly thing I’ve heard in a while is “I’m not a betting man….”