Trump Running in 2024

Hagar

46 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

We’re on the same page, sir. 

I have literally said the same thing. I had said that I wish Trump would move on and allow DeSantis to go for it.  I have also said that if it came down to Trump or DeSantis, I would vote for Trump.  Somehow that translates to you that I am a flag waving Trumpster that is ready to hand the election to the democrats.

You, however, have said that you will not vote for Trump if it comes down to those two, so you are not on the same page as AAW.

But I expect no less from the forum fence-straddler.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I have literally said the same thing. I had said that I wish Trump would move on and allow DeSantis to go for it.  I have also said that if it came down to Trump or DeSantis, I would vote for Trump.  Somehow that translates to you that I am a flag waving Trumpster that is ready to hand the election to the democrats.

You, however, have said that you will not vote for Trump if it comes down to those two, so you are not on the same page as AAW.

But I expect no less from the forum fence-straddler.

I get where you’re coming from. I can’t, in good conscience, vote for someone who was willing to destroy our democracy to remain in power after losing the election. 

1/6 should fundamentally disqualify a candidate… you shouldn’t need laws that say “after you allege fraud without proof and try to stop the peaceful transfer of power, you can’t run again.” The people themselves should handle that themselves by no longer supporting the guy. 

I’m too young to remember a groundswell of support for Nixon to run again in 1976, but I’m pretty sure that there wasn’t one. And what Nixon did pales in comparison to what Trump did after losing the election.

I’m not saying that it’s wrong to question the results of an election. But when there is no evidence, no one should be sending fake electors, pressuring the VP to change electoral college votes, pressure state election official to falsify returns, etc… there’s saying “wait a minute,” then there’s what actually happened after evidence of widespread fraud wasn’t found. 

That’s my problem with the whole scenario of trump running again and enjoying widespread support from so many voters. What he did should have disqualified him with reasonable voters. 

12 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I get where you’re coming from. I can’t, in good conscience, vote for someone who was willing to destroy our democracy to remain in power after losing the election. 

1/6 should fundamentally disqualify a candidate… you shouldn’t need laws that say “after you allege fraud without proof and try to stop the peaceful transfer of power, you can’t run again.” The people themselves should handle that themselves by no longer supporting the guy. 

I’m too young to remember a groundswell of support for Nixon to run again in 1976, but I’m pretty sure that there wasn’t one. And what Nixon did pales in comparison to what Trump did after losing the election.

I’m not saying that it’s wrong to question the results of an election. But when there is no evidence, no one should be sending fake electors, pressuring the VP to change electoral college votes, pressure state election official to falsify returns, etc… there’s saying “wait a minute,” then there’s what actually happened after evidence of widespread fraud wasn’t found. 

That’s my problem with the whole scenario of trump running again and enjoying widespread support from so many voters. What he did should have disqualified him with reasonable voters. 

You have the most ridiculous non-answers that I have seen on here.

I won't waste my time asking you to go back and read my post because I don't care to have to sift through another non-answer.

Same page, lol.

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

He’s run twice and ended up losing the popular vote. If the plan is to elect a guy that over half of the country can’t stand, it’s not going to work very many times and the whole thing will fall over on itself. 

Instead of finding somebody that will appeal to more than just the hardcore ideologists, we keep a guy that most people can’t stand and won’t vote for.  It’s insane. 
Donald Trump should t get any Republican votes after the way he treats other republicans. 

But old white dudes who wish they could walk around and act like trump won’t have it any other way, and it’s not only cost us in the last three cycles, it’s setting us up to suffer for years to come. 

The idea that “dems are bad so we need somebody more hateful than them” is just stupid.  Literally all you need to win is someone more likable than Biden. But we’d rather nominate trump and lose. 

TDS - STAGE 9

26 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

. I can’t, I good conscience, vote for someone who was willing to destroy our democracy to remain in power after losing the election. 

Then you are not on the same page with Aggie or me. I will vote for whoever we nominate that is the Republican......

No one, I repeat no one is a destroying our democracy,,,,,,,Elections have been contested since the 1800 (Lincoln's in 1860 is a great example) and yet here we are......2023

"destroying our democracy" is only a Democratic talking point. "if President Trump is elected it will destroy our democracy"....Really?  If he is elected by the proper electoral votes per the constitution that will destroy our democracy? If he challenged the results and can't prove it, and leaves office, that is a threat to democracy?  To me, that is Democracy hard at work doing what our founding fathers intended........

So stop it with the CNN  talking points

On 8/4/2023 at 12:01 PM, BS Wildcats said:

If you look at the big picture, why wouldn’t you vote Trump?  The border crisis, energy independence, the economy, and the state of foreign relations, are far worse under biden.  If you care about America, you sure wouldn’t vote Democrat.  But, I guess there are a lot of snowflakes out there!

Because he is insane 

On 8/8/2023 at 2:55 PM, LumRaiderFan said:

But biden is a much worse piece of crap, that's beyond dispute.

The fools are the folks like yourself that will cast a vote or not cast a vote at all that allows the worst piece of crap to be elected.

Trump is a rude crude dude that did some great things for this country and that's also beyond dispute.

Vote with your head in 2024, not with your wittle feewings.

No, he isnt

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

Nice job at twisting and contorting constitutional interpretation. 😂

I think you just went to TDS Stage 10

No, you’re the one that said Pence was a traitor because he had the authority to count whatever votes he wanted and name Trump the President. 

And before you argue that he could “postpone” and give time for Trump attorneys to find evidence of fraud… no he, didn’t. That 1/6 date is set in stone unless amended by Congress… and that wasn’t going to happen. AND they STILL haven’t found the first shred of tangible evidence of widespread voter fraud…. So I guess Pence would still be postponing the counting today, huh? 

If Pence had the authority to choose the President on 1/6/21 as you claim, then Kamala must be the one who picks the next President in January of 2025, too. 

“Well, jeez, CB… when you explain it like that….”

49 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

No, you’re the one that said Pence was a traitor because he had the authority to count whatever votes he wanted and name Trump the President. 

And before you argue that he could “postpone” and give time for Trump attorneys to find evidence of fraud… no he, didn’t. That 1/6 date is set in stone unless amended by Congress… and that wasn’t going to happen. AND they STILL haven’t found the first shred of tangible evidence of widespread voter fraud…. So I guess Pence would still be postponing the counting today, huh? 

If Pence had the authority to choose the President on 1/6/21 as you claim, then Kamala must be the one who picks the next President in January of 2025, too. 

“Well, jeez, CB… when you explain it like that….”

Now you’re just making up 💩. Lol

TDS STAGE 12

America is a Constitutional Republic. It’s often confused with a democracy. The “democrats” crap on the law of the land every chance they get…..it’s a thorn in their side. Our fore fathers were so insightful. Not one political figure today would make a pimple on their butts.

Trump will win again and Big Girl’s Communist News Network will gain in ratings. We’ll hear from Snoop Dog, Rosie O’Donnell, and all the other Hollywood kooks.

Even Trump has “adjusted” his take on election fraud. 

This is the hidden content, please

“Even though it wasn’t true, it’s what I believe(d).”

I expect ALL of you to follow your Messiah’s lead before and toss in a disclaimer when you give statements about widespread election fraud.  

You should probably start doing the same thing when about Trump’s own election interference, of which there is actual proof, indictment(s), and likely soon a conviction. 

“it was my opinion that there was nothing wrong with that phone call to Georgia… unfortunately the jury didn’t feel the same way” and “Although I was wrong, I believed that Trump was not responsible for what happened on 1:6.”

4 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Even Trump has “adjusted” his take on election fraud. 

This is the hidden content, please

“Even though it wasn’t true, it’s what I believe(d).”

I expect ALL of you to follow your Messiah’s lead before and toss in a disclaimer when you give statements about widespread election fraud.  

You should probably start doing the same thing when about Trump’s own election interference, of which there is actual proof, indictment(s), and likely soon a conviction. 

“it was my opinion that there was nothing wrong with that phone call to Georgia… unfortunately the jury didn’t feel the same way” and “Although I was wrong, I believed that Trump was not responsible for what happened on 1:6.”

This would be a great time for Unwoke to repost the "I hate Trump, please pay attention to me" gif.

22 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

And he should explain again that Joe Biden getting more votes

A fun fact if you want to talk about the popular vote - California and New York make up 7,096,710 of the popular vote difference of the overall difference of 7,059,547. 

This is a perfect example of why our founding Fathers came up with the electoral college. They didn't want two states deciding Presidential elections.

Numbers don't lie......