Trump Running in 2024

Hagar

11 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

It's sad that we're in a place where there are literally millions of folks that are openly say, I don't care about policy, I am simply basing my vote on likeability.

It is what it is and we have to deal with it.  I hope Trump doesn't run simply because we have to work around American Idol voters.

Saddest part is, that's not gonna get any better.

Check out this article. The guy is spot on but American Idol Voters wouldn’t get it. Lol

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

Really?…. You know that for a fact?

In a fairly run election I’d take you up on that bet everyday of the week and twice on Sunday. 

Say what you want but the guy won in 2020. He received 12 million more votes than he did his first election. Most ever by a Mile in a 2nd term Presidential run and it’s not even close. Obama received 4 million less votes in his 2nd presidential run an still won. Lol

Your telling me that the majority of Americans want 4 more years of this 💩 we’ve been living through?

Here's the thing.... there are many, many, people more capable of being President than Trump.  The belief that "Trump is the only one that can save us" is just a bad joke. 

And your math just proves my point.  A lot of people didn't care for Obama, and a lot of people were just "meh" about Romney.... TRUMP DRIVES PEOPLE TO THE POLLS TO VOTE AGAINST HIM.   He's his own worst enemy.  

I've said it before... a candidate has two jobs.... 1.  Make it easy to vote for him and 2. Make it hard to vote for the other guy.  Trump made people vote against himself through his repulsive behaviors and that hasn't changed... guess what?  The people who said "I'll vote for anybody BUT Trump" haven't changed their minds since they voted against him last time.  There aren't millions of people out there going "sheesh!  I've learned my lesson-we need Trump!  He's the only one who can do this job."  No one is saying that except the minority of voters that blindly support Trump.  I'm talking about you, sir.  

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

I get his character flaws but again policies are what I’m looking at.  I also realize that a good part of the country see only the ugliness (I wonder why, several factors including his own) 

People have an issue with not seeing past the outward ugliness……we are talking about our country and it’s future and protecting that future.

when I see president I see leader of the nation….our representative to other nations…..especially when it comes to our borders. Of course Congress plays it’s part.

The liberal party in my opinion doesnt possess the policy backbone to stand firm and be direct. 

nationally  we need to take up the flag as a nation to other nations “DONT TREAD ON ME”

there s many ways to show we mean business without going to war where lives are not lost…..IMO Trump did that and I also believe Desantis would be the same way.

as of now Desantis will get my vote

I see it as being similar to 1992... there were about 20% of voters who felt like Ross Perot was the man for the job... they were wrong, and we got Clinton.  I think Bush would have won a second term if not for the defection of the Perot voters to that third party.  I see 2024 playing out similarly... it's a lot of flag waving under-informed conservatives who are going to sink the ship by refusing to acknowledge that Trump can't win a general election.  

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Here's the thing.... there are many, many, people more capable of being President than Trump.  The belief that "Trump is the only one that can save us" is just a bad joke. 

And your math just proves my point.  A lot of people didn't care for Obama, and a lot of people were just "meh" about Romney.... TRUMP DRIVES PEOPLE TO THE POLLS TO VOTE AGAINST HIM.   He's his own worst enemy.  

I've said it before... a candidate has two jobs.... 1.  Make it easy to vote for him and 2. Make it hard to vote for the other guy.  Trump made people vote against himself through his repulsive behaviors and that hasn't changed... guess what?  The people who said "I'll vote for anybody BUT Trump" haven't changed their minds since they voted against him last time.  There aren't millions of people out there going "sheesh!  I've learned my lesson-we need Trump!  He's the only one who can do this job."  No one is saying that except the minority of voters that blindly support Trump.  I'm talking about you, sir.  

All of that jibberish and nothing about voting on a candidate that puts forth policies that are good for America. Wether it be Desantis or Trump,  you are the one blind in your feel good popularity contest to be president.

Let’s please cuddle ignorant voters never mind policy. It has nothing to do with Trump. Sorry you’re so sensitive that you can’t see past his personal imperfections. Smh

Electing a Commander in Chief that is sweet and kind that preaches Unicorns and Rainbows is not going to get this Country back on track but you keep thinking that. 

I’m sick of hearing this “running to the polls to vote against Trump” crap. I don’t see any huge flips this go round, so let’s face it. It comes down to the swing states and if the states run their elections correctly, Trump could be a huge winner. He had huge leads last time but they miraculously faded away. Those are the facts. 

What I find funny is what DeSantis did in midterms, crushing it and the cult still thinks the last president has a chance. I've seen D's say they'll vote DeSantis in the primaries to get him over the hump... 

Off subject, went to first Mondays a couple weeks ago, dude had a booth selling the last president merchandise , I asked him where was the DeSantis stuff he said he ordered it and would have it next month, I told him you know 45 isn't winning 2024.. his exact words was "I know I just sale this stuff to these ppl". Me n the wife got a good laugh out of that..

39 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

What I find funny is what DeSantis did in midterms, crushing it and the cult still thinks the last president has a chance. I've seen D's say they'll vote DeSantis in the primaries to get him over the hump... 

Off subject, went to first Mondays a couple weeks ago, dude had a booth selling the last president merchandise , I asked him where was the DeSantis stuff he said he ordered it and would have it next month, I told him you know 45 isn't winning 2024.. his exact words was "I know I just sale this stuff to these ppl". Me n the wife got a good laugh out of that..

Kinda like certain politicians selling us out to China. 

The Republican Primaries will take care of Trump and Desantis. 

What’s funny is this imaginary cult you talk about. It’s not about Trump. It’s about what policies are good for this country. Wether it be Trumps policies or Desantis policies. You along with a few others on this forum are the only ones caught up in the cult of personalities being a prerequisite to be Commander in Chief. I heard there are going to be cuddlers at the voting polls for people like you and your other sensitive minions so they can cuddle you while you vote in 2024. 

7 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

What’s funny is this imaginary cult you talk about. It’s not about Trump. It’s about what policies are good for this country. Wether it be Trumps policies or Desantis policies. You along with a few others on this forum are the only ones caught up in the cult of personalities being a prerequisite to be Commander in Chief. I heard there are going to be cuddlers at the voting polls for people like you and your other sensitive minions so they can cuddle you while you vote in 2024. 

☝🏾️ How to say I'm in a cult without saying I'm in a cult...

Yeah dude you're in a cult

1 hour ago, thetragichippy said:

Texas won't go blue in 2024....

So if you live in Texas your state IS voting for Trump.

and, I'll put on my Democrat hat on.......if Hillary was such a bad candidate, how did she win "THE POPULAR VOTE".........?  

Alright now don’t start throwing facts or common sense out at some of these Orange Man hating individuals. Lol

They May short circuit trying to figure that out. 

3 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

3 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

I see you can’t refute what I posted so that’s you can go back too. 😂🤣

Democrats will be depending on your vote. 😂

6 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

I see you can’t refute what I posted so that’s you can go back too. 😂🤣

Democrats will be depending on your vote. 😂

They'll win and you'll be on here crying like you do daily. 

I get a good laugh at the old ppl on here moaning when there's a solution to the problem but the cult are led like sheep to the slaughter house... 

4 more years of whiners

21 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

They'll win and you'll be on here crying like you do daily. 

I get a good laugh at the old ppl on here moaning when there's a solution to the problem but the cult are led like sheep to the slaughter house... 

4 more years of whiners

Joe Biden was your Solution? Lol

I see y’all have the same cognitive abilities. 

I know you hate to see your Daddy Go. 

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

If voting for a candidate that can’t win an election is what’s good for the country, I guess you’ll be doing the right thing. 

There’s a reason that no one since Richard Nixon who was re-nominated by a major party after losing the first time they were nominated. You can go down the list. Mondale, Dukakis, HW Bush, Dole, Gore, Kerry, McCain, Romney, Hillary… once the parties throw all of their efforts into a candidate can’t deliver, they’re written off. Just like Trump should be. The fact that people still think he has a shot when he’s gotten his cheeks clapped three times in a row is just baffling to me. 

18 hours ago, Unwoke said:

I’ll vote Republican regardless who the nominee is, Trump or Desantis. 
If Trump gets the nomination then please vote Democrat, nobody gives 💩 about your sensitive petty uninformed ignorance. Boy…you’re really going to show Trump who is boss by voting Democrat. Lol

😎

If Trump loses to Desantis in the primary, will he run as a third party candidate? If so, will you vote for him?

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

If Trump loses to Desantis in the primary, will he run as a third party candidate? If so, will you vote for him?

I doubt very seriously that Trump would run as a Third Party as it would most surely hand the Democrat Party a Victory by splitting the vote. That’s what the Republican Primaries will sort out. 

I will support the Republican nominee in the general election regardless if it’s Trump or Desantis.

But as I have said, there things that haven’t even happened yet that will shape the Republican Primaries in my opinion. All ways seems to happen that way.

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

If voting for a candidate that can’t win an election is what’s good for the country, I guess you’ll be doing the right thing. 

There’s a reason that no one since Richard Nixon who was re-nominated by a major party after losing the first time they were nominated. You can go down the list. Mondale, Dukakis, HW Bush, Dole, Gore, Kerry, McCain, Romney, Hillary… once the parties throw all of their efforts into a candidate can’t deliver, they’re written off. Just like Trump should be. The fact that people still think he has a shot when he’s gotten his cheeks clapped three times in a row is just baffling to me. 

The Republican Primaries will sort that out. Your perspective and insight from the political landscape of the last 5 or 6 years are blindly incoherent. But you can believe in Leprechauns and Unicorns if you want. 

34 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

The Republican Primaries will sort that out. Your perspective and insight from the political landscape of the last 5 or 6 years are blindly incoherent. But you can believe in Leprechauns and Unicorns if you want. 

“Leprechauns and Unicorns?” That’s pretty harsh coming from a guy who believes that the 2020 election was stolen. 

Even though nobody has come forth with any proof. 300 million smart phones in the US and nobody bothered to snap a single photo of all of that “election fraud.”

16 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

“Leprechauns and Unicorns?” That’s pretty harsh coming from a guy who believes that the 2020 election was stolen. 

Even though nobody has come forth with any proof. 300 million smart phones in the US and nobody bothered to snap a single photo of all of that “election fraud.”

Yep, just like The Russia Hoax that went on for about 4 years until it was proven to be a BIG LIE! Along with many other lies. Lol

Where was your outrage when lies against Trump were proven to be lies? 

I’ll answer for you. Your weren’t outraged at all but you have the 2024 election all figured out. Lol

You don’t need 300 million iPhones for massive fraud in large counties in swing states. 

24 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Sheep are easily duped