Jump to content

Trump Running in 2024


Hagar

Recommended Posts

Now that Twitter is the newest shiny toy to get the con’s attention, can someone chime in on how truth social is doing?

 

Oh that’s right. Just another grift, scam, con, etc. phew talk about lessons unlearned. At this point I have to congratulate the GOP at how often and successfully they’re able to swindle money (and votes) from their easily manipulated voter base.

 

as BS wildcats said - 2024 will be different! (He means it this time, for real)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Now that Twitter is the newest shiny toy to get the con’s attention, can someone chime in on how truth social is doing?

 

Oh that’s right. Just another grift, scam, con, etc. phew talk about lessons unlearned. At this point I have to congratulate the GOP at how often and successfully they’re able to swindle money (and votes) from their easily manipulated voter base.

 

as BS wildcats said - 2024 will be different! (He means it this time, for real)

I don’t visit any of them unless someone posts it on here. Why do you think you know everything about everybody? Obviously, you don’t. 
 

Are you a Fetterman release?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Reagan said:

Donald Trump Takes Double Digit Lead in 2024 Republican Primary!

This is the hidden content, please

If he wins the nomination, ANY Democrat beats him worse than they did last time.  

The fact that he's leading in polls this early is not a reason to celebrate... It's a terrible omen.  We already know that the he will drive Dems to vote against him like no other candidate in our history, and if by some chance a different Republican wins the nomination, a huge number of Trump's crybaby election deniers will refuse to vote for the Republican nominee... Either way, Trump's presence in the race assures a Dem President will be elected in 2024. 

Nobody that voted against Trump has "learned their lesson."  They still hate him and WILL vote against him again.  The only question is who will get their vote-because Trump certainly won't.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

If he wins the nomination, ANY Democrat beats him worse than they did last time.  

The fact that he's leading in polls this early is not a reason to celebrate... It's a terrible omen.  We already know that the he will drive Dems to vote against him like no other candidate in our history, and if by some chance a different Republican wins the nomination, a huge number of Trump's crybaby election deniers will refuse to vote for the Republican nominee... Either way, Trump's presence in the race assures a Dem President will be elected in 2024. 

Nobody that voted against Trump has "learned their lesson."  They still hate him and WILL vote against him again.  The only question is who will get their vote-because Trump certainly won't.  

They consider those who don't vote for him anti American... me I don't care what they consider it, he'll never get my vote

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

If he wins the nomination, ANY Democrat beats him worse than they did last time.  

The fact that he's leading in polls this early is not a reason to celebrate... It's a terrible omen.  We already know that the he will drive Dems to vote against him like no other candidate in our history, and if by some chance a different Republican wins the nomination, a huge number of Trump's crybaby election deniers will refuse to vote for the Republican nominee... Either way, Trump's presence in the race assures a Dem President will be elected in 2024. 

Nobody that voted against Trump has "learned their lesson."  They still hate him and WILL vote against him again.  The only question is who will get their vote-because Trump certainly won't.  

I don’t think the Trumptards have yet realized that people didn’t voted for Biden, they voted against Trump. Literally the only reason Biden won. Democrats can run anyone, other than Hillary, against trump and win, even a pet rock


Same reason why Trump won in 2016. People just really hated Hillary. Of course there is the hillbilly here and there that think Trump is a legitimate, successful businessman, which is why these people continue getting conned in donating their own money to a billionaire 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I would vote for him in a heartbeat, but I hope he doesn't get the nomination...

I'm not a GOP fan nor D for that matter but I've said plenty times if DeSantis gets the nomination he'll be president! If R's go with 45 again it'll be a vote against him and guarantee D win.

I don't know anyone who voted biden who would flip for 45, in fact I know ppl who voted 45 both times that said they wouldn't this time cause he's killing the GOP's chances

Either way I'll make it 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

I'm not a GOP fan nor D for that matter but I've said plenty times if DeSantis gets the nomination he'll be president! If R's go with 45 again it'll be a vote against him and guarantee D win.

I don't know anyone who voted biden who would flip for 45, in fact I know ppl who voted 45 both times that said they wouldn't this time cause he's killing the GOP's chances

Either way I'll make it 

 

I'm as conservative as they come and after the first debate in 2020, I had to really fight with myself as to whether or not I'd just stay home.  

He doesn't deserve to be the President. 

 

Watch the first couple of minutes of this clip from 2007.  See if you can tell what's missing from US Politics today. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I'm as conservative as they come and after the first debate in 2020, I had to really fight with myself as to whether or not I'd just stay home.  

He doesn't deserve to be the President. 

 

Watch the first couple of minutes of this clip from 2007.  See if you can tell what's missing from US Politics today. 

I see what you mean. It’s called respect.  Did she tear that one up?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Lol another disaster brewing.

Personally I hope he does run. Maybe it’ll be the final nail in the coffin for the GOP

The fact that there are a lot of conservatives who are excited about him leading is a bit mind blowing.  There's about 10 democrats in the entire country that i'd like his chances against in the next election, and the dems are going to make sure none of them gets the nomination.  It's rare that the I give the left credit over the right, but they actually learned from losing an easily winnable election because their candidate was so hated.  The right appears poised to give it a second try, just to make sure.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If Trump wins the Republican nomination I’ll vote for him , if Desantis wins the Republican nomination I’ll vote for him. One thing is for sure it will be a knock down drag out between Trump and Desantis an the Republican Party will benefit from it. May the best man win. 
 

PS…..Trump won 2020

Voting fraud is Still a Issue.

Fix 2020 or Bust

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

If Trump wins the Republican nomination I’ll vote for him , if Desantis wins the Republican nomination I’ll vote for him. One thing is for sure it will be a knock down drag out between Trump and Desantis an the Republican Party will benefit from it. May the best man win. 
 

PS…..Trump won 2020

Voting fraud is Still a Issue.

Fix 2020 or Bust

Yes, we see voter fraud still alive and well in Arizona.  I personally don't think DeSantis could beat Trump in a primary.  It would be best that he wait for 2028.  One area that Trump would have an advantage would be on the issues.  Every issue that came up Trump can say I have already dealt with that as President.  But, with that being said -- I will vote for whoever the Republican nominee is.  And, YES, Trump won 2020!

Trump 2024!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I'm as conservative as they come and after the first debate in 2020, I had to really fight with myself as to whether or not I'd just stay home.  

He doesn't deserve to be the President. 

 

Watch the first couple of minutes of this clip from 2007.  See if you can tell what's missing from US Politics today. 

Now there’s a real statesman. George Bush! Good Grief! 
 

He’s nothing more than a warmongering embarrassment.

His whole family was an embarrassment imo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/19/2023 at 4:51 PM, Reagan said:

Yes, we see voter fraud still alive and well in Arizona.  I personally don't think DeSantis could beat Trump in a primary.  It would be best that he wait for 2028.  One area that Trump would have an advantage would be on the issues.  Every issue that came up Trump can say I have already dealt with that as President.  But, with that being said -- I will vote for whoever the Republican nominee is.  And, YES, Trump won 2020!

Trump 2024!

Hillary won 2016 sounds dumb huh?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Member Statistics

    45,991
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086
    Joined



  • Posts

    • Anahuac will be much better than some of those listed in the top 25. It will not take long for them to be ranked. 
    • Slightly more black than white in Section 8.    This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up But that’s completely understandable based on the percentage of single parent households  in those respective communities. 
    • How does the doorman’s decision make Trump a racist?
    • But this is the type of thing I’m talking about. Are black people to stupid to get a photo ID? That’s what liberals would have us believe. Requiring everybody to provide a photo ID when voting is discrimination towards blacks? Gimme a break.    It’s a proven fact that black people commit the majority of violent crimes in America, despite making up only 13 percent of the population. But racism is the reason that there are more black people in jail for committing violent crimes? Duh.    The majority of individual wealth is comprised of our homes… but it’s exceptionally hard for single moms of any race to achieve home ownership. When 75% of AA kids are born to single moms, it’s not surprising that more black kids grow up in rent houses and apartments.    I know a young man that dropped out of high school, got arrested a couple times, has three baby mama’s did some actual time, likes to smoke a lot of weed, has neck tattoos and can’t speak the King’s English. You’d say “well, that’s institutional racism, the legacy of our original sin of slavery, and the effects of growing up in poverty.” I’d say, “hold up… you’re completely wrong-this kid is white and he’s just an eff-up.”  But you give no possibility to the idea that a lot of problems are self-inflicted, not the ol’ racist boogey man.    And there wasn’t a current racist policy in that article. There was a lot of conjecture on the part of the author, trying to pin outcomes on racism, without a single shred of evidence, other than the outcomes.    Racist laws and policies against minorities have been illegal since 1964. You can’t point out a single policy that’s discriminatory to minorities in 2024. Racism is imagined at this point. 
    • There are black and whites on Section 8. Probably more white people.
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...