Trump Running in 2024

Hagar

8 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Without a doubt there are a lot of stupid voters out there.  That said, I think there are a lot of folks like me, who have strong views that go both ways.  You and I closely align on some things, but are miles apart on others.  At this stage in my life, I feel that A) many of the social views I feel strongly about have been addressed, and B ) things like the economy, taxes, and gun rights are at the top of my list when it comes to importance.  
i only make this point because I believe that there are plenty of voters who can make an informed vote in either direction, depending on which issues are most important to them at the time.  And in that scenario, when given a candidate on one side or the other that they completely can’t stand, they’ll simply vote the other direction if they think both sides are addressing issues that they strongly believe in. The reversal of Roe vs. Wade was also a huge player in these midterms.  Many swing voters who were going to vote based on the economy suddenly had another issue that they felt very strongly about.  I would’ve liked for the right to have waited until after the midterms to address this issue, as I think it likely played an even bigger role in their struggles at the polls than Trump did.  Abortion was the 2nd biggest current issue behind the economy among those polled, and it wasn’t an issue for republicans at all, since they’re happy where it stands.  This means that the right created an issue that negatively affected them in a massive way just a couple of months before the elections. I understand that the right wanted it done as quickly as possible, but the best way to keep it that way is to gain as much political control as possible, which they failed to do.  

On the R v W decision, many folks, including myself, were thrilled with the decision of letting states decide and political consequences weren’t a consideration.  The unborn, the most vulnerable among us, needs to be protected and the crowd willing to stand up and do it is shrinking.  I’m tired of hearing that a mother has a right to kill her child for convenience, she does not.  The democrats feel that an unborn baby is nothing more than property of the mother that can be dealt with in whatever manner she wishes and it’s no one’s business other than hers.  Really? 

Let me put that in another context, many slave owners felt the same way, they were property that could be treated any way they wished.  What if folks had the same opinion back then, not my business.  What if the abolitionists had said we strongly disagree with you owning and treating slaves as you wish but its legal and not my business.  Thank God they did not.

That’s where many of us are at on this issue and it is not a matter of politics, it’s a matter of lives.  Someone has to stand up and protect the unborn and short of blowing up abortion clinics it has to be done at the ballot box by defeating democrats.  The sad fact that the ability to continue the indiscriminate murder of the unborn at will causes folks to come out and vote in order to continue the practice is very disturbing to me.  Hopefully one day this will be stopped, but until then I refuse to have the attitude of “I don’t like it but hey its legal but not my business”.

One more thing, let’s stop simply calling it a choice to make folks feel better, it’s a choice to kill an unborn child and if you vote democrat, you support it wholeheartedly.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

On the R v W decision, many folks, including myself, were thrilled with the decision of letting states decide and political consequences weren’t a consideration.  The unborn, the most vulnerable among us, needs to be protected and the crowd willing to stand up and do it is shrinking.  I’m tired of hearing that a mother has a right to kill her child for convenience, she does not.  The democrats feel that an unborn baby is nothing more than property of the mother that can be dealt with in whatever manner she wishes and it’s no one’s business other than hers.  Really? 

Let me put that in another context, many slave owners felt the same way, they were property that could be treated any way they wished.  What if folks had the same opinion back then, not my business.  What if the abolitionists had said we strongly disagree with you owning and treating slaves as you wish but its legal and not my business.  Thank God they did not.

That’s where many of us are at on this issue and it is not a matter of politics, it’s a matter of lives.  Someone has to stand up and protect the unborn and short of blowing up abortion clinics it has to be done at the ballot box by defeating democrats.  The sad fact that the ability to continue the indiscriminate murder of the unborn at will causes folks to come out and vote in order to continue the practice is very disturbing to me.  Hopefully one day this will be stopped, but until then I refuse to have the attitude of “I don’t like it but hey its legal but not my business”.

One more thing, let’s stop simply calling it a choice to make folks feel better, it’s a choice to kill an unborn child and if you vote democrat, you support it wholeheartedly.

55% of the country identifies as pro-choice currently.  That number is going up, not down. I'm really not trying to get into a debate about right or wrong, simply pointing out how poorly the right timed it.  But like you said, defeating democrats at the ballot box is the way to do it, and waiting 4 months on the R v W deal would've greatly helped that happen.  

On 11/17/2022 at 1:27 PM, CardinalBacker said:

I think that you're right, but i believe that if Trump gets beaten (as he needs to be) in the primary, his hardcore supporters (like the ones here) will not turn out to vote for the Republican nominee in the General Election.  

You'd best believe that there will be a big push for Democrats to vote Trump in the Republican primaries because they know he's an easy out in the general. 

"But did you see the size of the crowds at his rallies?"

If he loses in the primary, do you all think he will run as a 3rd party candidate? If so, would you vote for him?

5 hours ago, Big girl said:

If he loses in the primary, do you all think he will run as a 3rd party candidate? If so, would you vote for him?

I’m not going to vote for him, period. He’s a fool. 

But as far as a third party candidate, nothing will surprise me. His behavior proved during the 2022 midterms that he’s not Pro-America, he’s not pro-Republican/conservative. He’s only looking out for Donald Trump. He would absolutely try to make a third party run in 2024 and it would work about as well as his social media platform, lol. 

But it would be a great way to sell more merch to his adoring fans like Unwoke and Reagan…. So yes, he’s in as a third party candidate. 

On 11/17/2022 at 1:16 PM, bullets13 said:

If Trump wins the nomination then democrats will win the election, regardless of who they trot out, just like in the last election.  I'm praying that DeSantis runs and the Trump brigade realizes that DeSantis is Trump without the God complex and more conservative policy.  Yes the media has destroyed Trump over the past six years, and yes they've unfairly portrayed Biden in a different way.  That said, all the media had to do to destroy Trump is report the things he did and said.  Anyone watching the way he acted generally developed a well-founded dislike of the guy, even folks like myself who will vote for him next election as well if he wins the nomination.  I hope it doesn't come to that, and that the powers on the right will convince him to back out (unlikely since he thinks he's the king of all), or that he somehow loses the primary (I don't see this happening unless DeSantis runs, and then it's still a toss-up).  

I’m not sure what you’re saying. “All the media had to do to destroy Trump is report the things he said and did”. That’s the duty of journalism. Trump destroyed himself.

8 minutes ago, UT alum said:

I’m not sure what you’re saying. “All the media had to do to destroy Trump is report the things he said and did”. That’s the duty of journalism. Trump destroyed himself.

BS. The duty of journalism, and nothing more, is to report facts, not spew fake garbage.

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

He helped them a lot, but they also reported unsubstantiated rumors about him as fact, while completely burying anything that negatively affected the left.  And one only has to look at the difference in the way they question Biden at press conferences vs when trump was in office to see their bias.  Can you imagine the 24/7 media coverage there would’ve been if Trump showed the cognitive decay that Biden has been displaying.  Instead, apart from Fox News, you’d never even know that Biden is about 2 bad days away from a nursing home.  

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

What did he do that was so destructive as opposed to what’s been going on since the China Virus was intentionally released on the World?

6 hours ago, bullets13 said:

He helped them a lot, but they also reported unsubstantiated rumors about him as fact, while completely burying anything that negatively affected the left.  And one only has to look at the difference in the way they question Biden at press conferences vs when trump was in office to see their bias.  Can you imagine the 24/7 media coverage there would’ve been if Trump showed the cognitive decay that Biden has been displaying.  Instead, apart from Fox News, you’d never even know that Biden is about 2 bad days away from a nursing home.  

You don’t get to attack the media then complain about the way they treat you. 

You know, like saying that Megyn was on the rag, etc. 

“oh, that’s just Trump being Trump.”

Well, Well , Well…look what we have here. Elon Musk reinstated Trump yesterday on Twitter an look at what Trump tweeted right before they took him off Twitter 9 January 2021.  I knew it, most informed people with common sense knew it, but the dumb uniformed people of this country didn’t know it. 
The little commies were hard at work to silence truth.

25 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Well, Well , Well…look what we have here. Elon Musk reinstated Trump yesterday on Twitter an look at what Trump tweeted right before they took him off Twitter 9 January 2021.  I knew it, most informed people with common sense knew it, but the dumb uniformed people of this country didn’t know it. 

Well the video footage didn’t lie…he sent the nazis in, they attacked, and that was that. While walking to the capitol, he put out the tweet trying to make himself look good and innocent 

2 hours ago, pakronos said:

Well the video footage didn’t lie…he sent the nazis in, they attacked, and that was that. While walking to the capitol, he put out the tweet trying to make himself look good and innocent 

I see the Producer from “The View “ has decided to chime in.  

Amazing how he was taken off Twitter a day or two after that tweet so no one would see it. Twitter was his unfiltered way of talking to the American people. The 45th President was silenced for all most the past two years while all the Marxists have been destroying this country. Welcome to reality.

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

WOW!  This can't be right.  Maybe @CardinalBacker and @UT alum can explain this!