Trump Running in 2024

Hagar

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Well, Unwoke still says that anybody who claims a fire extinguisher was used as a weapon is a liar (despite an actual video of the attack AND the Trump supporter getting 63 months in the pokey for throwing that extinguisher)... It never happened according to Unwoke.  In fact, just because there are RUMORS that Capitol police might have let protesters in through at least one door (despite no evidence of that allegation), the whole thing was legal according to Unwoke.... no one was where they weren't supposed to be because some cop allegedly let some of the seditionists in.  In fact, even though Unwoke had never seen the video of the fire extinguisher assault, the fact that he feels as if he hasn't seen ALL video evidence indicates that the whole thing was covered up by Nancy Pelosi (without the aid of her laptop).  

On the other hand, Unwoke still believes that the election was stolen despite a single second of video evidence of a single stolen vote.  

And he wonders why we all think he's a buffoon. 

Hey Mr TDS, I said no one bludgeoned a police officer with a fire extinguisher. Show me where that happened after you read the definition of bludgeoned. Where are the other 14,000 hrs of video from that day? Can you answer that question? Let’s see ALL the video from that day. If you want to put someone on trail for that day let’s investigate Pelosi. She was the one in charge of Security but no Mr TDS don’t want to go down that road, that would make too much sense. You would just rather scream ORANGE MAN ORANGE MAN like a little Beta Male. 😂🍊😂

bludg·eon
/ˈbləjən/
This is the hidden content, please

verb
past tense: bludgeoned; past participle: bludgeoned
  1. beat (someone) repeatedly with a bludgeon or other heavy object.

Cardinalbackers Party of Peace on Display.

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Well, Unwoke still says that anybody who claims a fire extinguisher was used as a weapon is a liar (despite an actual video of the attack AND the Trump supporter getting 63 months in the pokey for throwing that extinguisher)... It never happened according to Unwoke.  In fact, just because there are RUMORS that Capitol police might have let protesters in through at least one door (despite no evidence of that allegation), the whole thing was legal according to Unwoke.... no one was where they weren't supposed to be because some cop allegedly let some of the seditionists in.  In fact, even though Unwoke had never seen the video of the fire extinguisher assault, the fact that he feels as if he hasn't seen ALL video evidence indicates that the whole thing was covered up by Nancy Pelosi (without the aid of her laptop).  

On the other hand, Unwoke still believes that the election was stolen despite a single second of video evidence of a single stolen vote.  

And he wonders why I think he's a buffoon. 

Can you say without a shadow of a doubt that Trump wanted what happened, to happen.  As far as the buffoon comment, you do not speak for me!  So, I fixed the last statement for you.  As far as Pelosi, why didn’t she ask for help from the Capitol police, as Trump asked of her?

3 hours ago, mat said:

I heard on the radio that with Trumps Twitter being reactivated, now all his tweets are viewable. There are many with him telling supporters to not be violent and support the capital law enforcement. Not just the select few that the commission wanted to share. 

Adam Schiff is a typical Dim po💩!  He is the daddy of false pretenses.

On 11/21/2022 at 2:57 AM, CardinalBacker said:

When the truth hurts, attack the source. Y’all are all so predictable. There’s literally a thousand different sources with videos of this guy bonking a cop in the head with a fire extinguisher AND he got 63 months in the slammer for doing so…. But you don’t believe it. 

But you DO believe the election was stolen without a shred of evidence because your Lord and Savior Donald Trump said so. 

You da clown. 

Being that stupid should come with warning labels for the times you forget to wear your MAGA hat. 

I agree

On 11/21/2022 at 4:35 PM, CardinalBacker said:

And he wonders why we all think he's a buffoon. 

💯 

7 hours ago, Reagan said:

President Donald Trump Holds 30-Point Lead over 2024 GOP Primary Field!

Please, help me understand… Trump got smoked down in 2020… not counting the midterms in 2018 and 2022. What makes you think that this trend will be reversed in 2024?  

Do you think that things are so bad across the nation that voters will decide that Trump (who they can’t stand) is suddenly the answer to all of our problems? I just don’t see that happening. I think most people who voted against trump in 2020 would be more likely to convert to Islam than cast a vote for Trump. 

If you believe that the Dems “stole” the election in 2020, what’s going to keep that from happening again?

I just don’t understand the logic… I believe that the blind support for a trump 2024 run is purely emotional and has no rational reason to expect a trump win in November of 2024. 

In plain terms… why do you think trump can win in 2024? Not why he should be the next president, but how can he come up with the votes when over half of the electorate hates him?

Trump might be ahead of the r field, but he’s still trailing biden in the polls. 

30 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Please, help me understand… Trump got smoked down in 2020… not counting the midterms in 2018 and 2022. What makes you think that this trend will be reversed in 2024?  

Do you think that things are so bad across the nation that voters will decide that Trump (who they can’t stand) is suddenly the answer to all of our problems? I just don’t see that happening. I think most people who voted against trump in 2020 would be more likely to convert to Islam than cast a vote for Trump. 

If you believe that the Dems “stole” the election in 2020, what’s going to keep that from happening again?

I just don’t understand the logic… I believe that the blind support for a trump 2024 run is purely emotional and has no rational reason to expect a trump win in November of 2024. 

In plain terms… why do you think trump can win in 2024? Not why he should be the next president, but how can he come up with the votes when over half of the electorate hates him?

Trump might be ahead of the r field, but he’s still trailing biden in the polls. 

Maybe he’ll have a ballot harvesting apparatus in place like the Democrats in the swing states that were stolen from him to help him overcome the thievery.

Here is description of Trump from one of the Biggest Democrats in the U.S., Michael Moore. I’d have to say he’s pretty accurate in his description of Trump an why people feel the way they do about him. 

52 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Here’s another small sample how you steal votes, this happened in Arizona a couple of weeks ago at the midterms in a deep red precinct. If this was in a precinct of black people it would be voter suppression an World News. 

Same thing happened in Harris County in Deep Red Precincts except the Democrats in charge made sure there weren’t enough ballots at 21 deep precincts. They were running out by 10’am an would not answer the phone to get more delivered. 

There is plenty of ways to manipulate the vote your just to ignorant to see it.

6 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Here’s another small sample how you steal votes, this happened in Arizona a couple of weeks ago at the midterms in a deep red precinct. If this was in a precinct of black people it would be voter suppression an World News. 

Same thing happened in Harris County in Deep Red Precincts except the Democrats in charge made sure there weren’t enough ballots at 21 deep precincts. They were running out by 10’am an would not answer the phone to get more delivered. 

Please... a credible news source that would give a report on the story?  I've heard nothing, and it sounds like the same kind of stories we were hearing after 2020 that turned out to be completely baseless.  There would be stories that sounded like outright cheating, then a deeper look into the allegations would reveal that it was complete fiction.... Basically all of the stuff that Rudy was alleging that turned out to be lies.  I'd appreciate something to corroborate your assertion.   

14 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Please... a credible news source that would give a report on the story?  I've heard nothing, and it sounds like the same kind of stories we were hearing after 2020 that turned out to be completely baseless.  There would be stories that sounded like outright cheating, then a deeper look into the allegations would reveal that it was complete fiction.... Basically all of the stuff that Rudy was alleging that turned out to be lies.  I'd appreciate something to corroborate your assertion.   

I do not think if they were baseless, Abbott would be filing suits in Harris County.  Contrary to popular belief, voter fraud does exist.

6 hours ago, Unwoke said:

What about the Republicans that won who were on the same ballot? Were those votes manipulated?

4 hours ago, Big girl said:

The science community never said it stops transmission. That is not how vaccines work.

Is the CDC not part of the scientific community?

From the article;

It’s official: Vaccinated people don’t transmit COVID-19

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky this week declared that "vaccinated people do not carry the virus."

The only  folks saying what you say they were saying were silenced and shunned by your party and social media.

You don’t get to jump on the bandwagon now.

43 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

From the article;

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky this week declared that "vaccinated people do not carry the virus."

The only  folks saying what you say they were saying were silenced and shunned by your party and social media.

Thank You Sir

7 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

On 11/23/2022 at 6:51 PM, LumRaiderFan said:

From the article;

I went directly to the CDC website

When someone who is vaccinated with either a primary series or a primary series plus a booster dose gets infected with the virus that causes COVID-19, it is referred to as a “vaccine breakthrough infection.”

When people who are vaccinated get COVID-19 get a breakthrough infection, they are much less likely to experience severe symptoms than people who are unvaccinated.

People who get vaccine breakthrough infections can 

6 hours ago, Big girl said:

I went directly to the CDC website

When someone who is vaccinated with either a primary series or a primary series plus a booster dose gets infected with the virus that causes COVID-19, it is referred to as a “vaccine breakthrough infection.”

When people who are vaccinated get COVID-19 get a breakthrough infection, they are much less likely to experience severe symptoms than people who are unvaccinated.

People who get vaccine breakthrough infections can 

What you can’t seem to grasp is the CDC flat out lied to us early on, of course they are going to cover their tracks now.

I guess they know they can dupe folks into thinking they are the experts with integrity that can’t be questioned.

They have been wrong and unethical from day one.