Silsbee (34) vs West Columbia (10) - FINAL

jdawg03

37 minutes ago, PINETREE said:

WILL SILSBEE GET A HOME GAME IN THESE PLAYOFFS? I SEE OTHER TEAMS PLAYING @ HOME, WHY NOT THE TIGERS?  

I doubt it. It all has to do with coaches and I dont think Silsbee would wan too flip a coin and potentially play at someone else's home stadium. I heard on the game last night that the Smithville game could be in either Katy or Conroe. 

10 hours ago, TigerFan4 said:

Have to use all the weapons Martin been the better RB all year but don’t get many touches 

He just recently started running the ball a little more. His talent and ability has always been there. Just wasn’t given the chance to excel at it.  

24 minutes ago, Deuce said:

He just recently started running the ball a little more. His talent and ability has always been there. Just wasn’t given the chance to excel at it.  

I would have to argue about given the chance.  Talent and ability were never in doubt.

He's making the most of his carries and last night he went off.  It was good to see.

From the games that I have watched with my own eyes (in person and on TL) I have felt that Martin is the best RB on the team.

He rarely gets tackled behind the line and has that extra gear that the other two do not have. I also think his vision is much better. Good hands as well.

I honestly don't understand why he hasn't been given more carries this season. I thought he proved his worth last season.

Could be more to it that meets the eye.

21 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

From the games that I have watched with my own eyes (in person and on TL) I have felt that Martin is the best RB on the team.

He rarely gets tackled behind the line and has that extra gear that the other two do not have. I also think his vision is much better. Good hands as well.

I honestly don't understand why he hasn't been given more carries this season. I thought he proved his worth last season.

I 100% agree. He hits the hole like he has fire behind him. He runs hard!! He should get the majority of the touches i agree. Kibbles is very good as well but they have 2 different styles. 

2 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Yes there is more to it, nothing bad, just is what it is, leave it at that.  

3 hours ago, Silsbee92 said:

I would have to argue about given the chance.  Talent and ability were never in doubt.

He's making the most of his carries and last night he went off.  It was good to see.

I say given the chance because he being a senior should see the ball more if he is better RB. Not my words but what’s been said and seen all season.  Last year he rarely touched the ball when he should have. Given Dodd was hurt and playing anyway. A lot is seen but never said. But more times than none, you can’t see the forest for the trees. Averaging 10 totes a game with the yards he gets is phenomenal just imagine if he toted the ball 20-30 times a game. He should be starting and the others should give him rest. But thats just fans and bystanders talking. What do we know.?