Longview (49) vs Crosby (15) - FINAL

jdawg03

2 minutes ago, Kjetx07 said:

If i recall, someone said McKinney north is on the same level as Baytown lee. well the PAM team you guys kept glorifying is currently fighting for they lives against them. 

Yep.

Forney hanging in there with BH too.

But, after Longview and Lancaster....the other 4 best teams in the two districts were in 8-5A. At least according to ol 14.2.

Dude doesn't have a clue what he's talking about 85% of the time.

Damn near wrong about everything.

3 hours ago, Kjetx07 said:

If i recall, someone said McKinney north is on the same level as Baytown lee. well the PAM team you guys kept glorifying is currently fighting for they lives against them. 

Fighting for their lives is hilarious. 

Hope we go 1-0 again next week. 

Do Crosby fans ever give another team credit?   

When Crosby is good, they can be quite arrogant.   Acting as if they have always been dominant, and like there is this pipeline of talent that will never end.    Nothing against Crosby.   They had a great 2 or 3 year run, and I believe Prieto is a good coach.

Then they fall from near the top of the mountain top, struggle for a year, and run down the #1 team in the state in their class.   

Longview handles Crosby with ease, and we hear how they are over rated, no good, and couldn’t beat FB Marshall.    Everyone once in a while give the other team credit.    Similar to Carthage last year. 

1 hour ago, Cougtalk said:

Good season Crosby, Lobos defense is stellar and we couldn't match them in trenches. 

I felt like Crosby was in their own way at times early on. It was 15-14 with LV mistakes and Crosby couldnt keep things in the right direction. The QB snap kept throwing the plays off. Never felt like Crosby was in any sort of groove. 

1 hour ago, aledoalumni said:

I felt like Crosby was in their own way at times early on. It was 15-14 with LV mistakes and Crosby couldnt keep things in the right direction. The QB snap kept throwing the plays off. Never felt like Crosby was in any sort of groove. 

Unfortunately I am in VA and couldn’t go to the game.  Bigger than the injuries, Crosby is almost less than bad upfront on offense.  During several games this year, I would key in on the O-line and just watch them individually.  Its the worse one I’ve seen in the past 10 years by a lot.  Plain and simple they weren’t very good this year. Still managed to be up after one quarter of play last night was something I never would’ve thought.  They played hard, just didn’t have the horses this year.  Y’all don’t take this message board so seriously lol.  If you noticed you only get some posters that come out during playoff time and they troll y’all pretty good.  Shoot, I had a few last night and posted just to troll y’all.