Tyler Chapel Hill (45) vs Livingston (36) - FINAL

jdawg03

1 minute ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Did CH put the backups in 3rd qtr or just abruptly stopped playing football after that big lead? 

Accordin to the other site they put some youth in the game because they have been banged up through district but i cant see them putting that many points up

1 minute ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Accordin to the other site they put some youth in the game because they have been banged up through district but i cant see them putting that many points up

1 minute ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

I'll hit up one of the coaches I know for CH in the morning and see wth happened after that big lead. 

9 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I'll hit up one of the coaches I know for CH in the morning and see wth happened after that big lead. 

No doubt they put subs in, the big question is when?   And regardless, anyone that watched the first of the game will see Livingston gave up a few (2 or 3) extremely cheap TD’s, early.  A punt deep in their territory that barely made the line of scrimmage - CH TD.  Trick play on KO intercepted for - CH TD.  Successful onside kick by CH (CH TD?  Not sure, got aggravated and cut it off).  Point is, Livingston spotted then a bunch and still came back.

Eagerly await any info you obtain.

11 hours ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Found out this morning they played alot of their JV 2nd half, they just wanted to get out of there injury-free. It almost cost them 🤷🏾‍♂️