Trump Has Gone A Bridge Too Far

Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

Been a big Trump fan but I think he’s pulled a Biden and lost his mind.  Right before the Midterms he attacks DeSantis.  I’d been of the illusion that he was sitting things up to make DeSantis a shoe-in in 2024.  What he’s done is ripped the Republican Party apart.

Maybe someone can explain where I’m wrong.  Currently I’m extremely disappointed.

46 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Been a big Trump fan but I think he’s pulled a Biden and lost his mind.  Right before the Midterms he attacks DeSantis.  I’d been of the illusion that he was sitting things up to make DeSantis a shoe-in in 2024.  What he’s done is ripped the Republican Party apart.

Maybe someone can explain where I’m wrong.  Currently I’m extremely disappointed.

Kamala Harris called Biden a racist and she is now his VP. Go figure politicians. 

55 minutes ago, Hagar said:

He knows how to keep his name in the headlines!

58 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Just can’t help himself, can’t keep that mouth shut.

Now cue the snowflakes.

1 minute ago, bullets13 said:

He wasn’t a bad president, but the only thing he cares about is Trump.  He doesn’t care about voters, he doesn’t care about the Republican Party, he only cares about himself.  Anyone who thinks differently is looking through orange colored glasses.  

I think he was a great President.  He cared about America, if only for the edification of Donald Trump.  If America did good, it made Donald look good.  Regardless of the reasons, I thought he did great, but……..this was a boneheaded, dumbkoff move.  It’s like something Biden would do (choke, gasp, gurgling).

I don't care for any of the mud-slinging but all politicians do it. Trump could run on his own merits which no democrat can possibly do. If a democrat says, “Look at what we have done to make your American lives better”, they are about to lie their arses off. Trump doesn’t need to mud-sling but it is all he has ever received from either side. I happen to like DeSantis and think he would also make a good POTUS. Was hoping they could be running mates and we could cinch up the WH for 12 years. I could die a happy man should that happen.

Let’s keep the feelings out of it. It’s politics. Lol

By the way I like Desantis, an think he’s doing a great job but he’s a politician too. His time will come to be president. Notice in the debate with Crist he wouldn’t commit to serving his full term as Governor. Trump is just trying to get the upper hand on the run for President. I’ve heard he plans to announce in the next 2 weeks that he’s running in 2024. 

4 hours ago, bullets13 said:

He wasn’t a bad president, but the only thing he cares about is Trump.  He doesn’t care about voters, he doesn’t care about the Republican Party, he only cares about himself.  Anyone who thinks differently is looking through orange colored glasses.  

The only thing that matters in what you said is that he wasn’t a bad President, I would say he was a good President.  Why anyone cares about his ego or motives is beyond me.  I don’t like the guy and I couldn’t care less if he likes me, he was a good President, that’s ALL that matters.

8 hours ago, Hagar said:

I think he was a great President.  He cared about America, if only for the edification of Donald Trump.  If America did good, it made Donald look good.  Regardless of the reasons, I thought he did great, but……..this was a boneheaded, dumbkoff move.  It’s like something Biden would do (choke, gasp, gurgling).

If he rips the Republican Party apart, it really doesn’t matter how good of a president he WAS.

5 hours ago, bullets13 said:

If he rips the Republican Party apart, it really doesn’t matter how good of a president he WAS.

Why? I love infighting. Infighting is how we change the GOP from being a bunch of sissies into an anti-communist party. General elections ain’t where it’s at. It’s the primaries that matter. We need MORE infighting. Trump and DeSantis SHOULD fight.

In the end, WE win.

2 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Why? I love infighting. Infighting is how we change the GOP from being a bunch of sissies into an anti-communist party. General elections ain’t where it’s at. It’s the primaries that matter. We need MORE infighting. Trump and DeSantis SHOULD fight.

In the end, WE win.

Agree with this, the alternative is everyone is in lock-step together and if you dare get out of line, you get attacked.

For example, Tulsi Gabbard, who is very liberal but made the mistake of voicing her love for this country, democrats can't have that.

If one is called out on their political stances and past record, I have no problem with “infighting”. It’s the personal attacks, the character assassins that need to back off a tad, especially since there is no political advantage unless it’s being done in front of a Big Girl crowd. 

I'll reiterate my position... It's not America first, it's not conservatism.  It's Trump, closely followed by Trump, then Trump and finally Trump as the first four priorities for Donald Trump.  He's just done a good job of convincing people that he's "that guy." You know, anti-abortion, fiscally conservative, America First, etc....

And I'll state once more for the record for anyone who wants to mark it down.  If Trump announces a run for President, the yet-to-be determined Democratic nominee will be elected in 2024.  There will be a bloodbath of destructiveness that's already started in the primary, plus you'll have all of the Trump votes staying home in the general if somebody else manages to get the Republican nomination. 

We'll revisit when the time comes. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

I'll reiterate my position... It's not America first, it's not conservatism.  It's Trump, closely followed by Trump, then Trump and finally Trump as the first four priorities for Donald Trump.  He's just done a good job of convincing people that he's "that guy." You know, anti-abortion, fiscally conservative, America First, etc....

And I'll state once more for the record for anyone who wants to mark it down.  If Trump announces a run for President, the yet-to-be determined Democratic nominee will be elected in 2024.  There will be a bloodbath of destructiveness that's already started in the primary, plus you'll have all of the Trump votes staying home in the general if somebody else manages to get the Republican nomination. 

All you do is repeat because your garbage doesn’t sink in. Trump’s supposed narcissism was enough to capture your vote twice….. well, according to you. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Yeah, Trump and his family along with anyone associated with him has been put through HELL for the last 7 years, in conjunction with his businesses losing about $700 million just so it can be all about Trump. Lol

Please tell me what policies he push were so bothersome to you? 

I don’t want to hear about his personality. A mature adult with common sense could careless. We all know he’s arrogant and a narcissist.  We’re his policies good for America? I say yes. End of story. 

P.S.     Feelings…..😂

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

Yeah, Trump and his family along with anyone associated with him has been put through HELL for the last 7 years, in conjunction with his businesses losing about $700 million just so it can be all about Trump. Lol

I don’t want to hear about his personality. A mature adult with common sense could careless. We all know he’s arrogant and a narcissist.  We’re his policies good for America? I say yes. End of story. 

P.S.     Feelings…..😂

Your hero is unelectable.  He got his tail busted in 2020, and the events of 1/6 haven't earned him any votes.  All he stands to do by running is to either win the republican nomination and get destroyed in the general (again), or damage the other republican candidates and eventual nominee.... after which time the Trump supporters (not American patriots, conservatives, or republicans, but Trump supporters like yourself) will not turn out to vote for the eventual nominee because "the system is rigged against an outsider."  The average Trump supporter isn't very sophisticated.  That's indisputable. 

Trump didn't just screw us all in 2020, he's going to screw us again in 2024 because his supporters won't do the right thing and send him packing. 

4 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Your hero is unelectable.  He got his tail busted in 2020, and the events of 1/6 haven't earned him any votes.  All he stands to do by running is to either win the republican nomination and get destroyed in the general (again), or damage the other republican candidates and eventual nominee.... after which time the Trump supporters (not American patriots, conservatives, or republicans, but Trump supporters like yourself) will not turn out to vote for the eventual nominee because "the system is rigged against an outsider."  The average Trump supporter isn't very sophisticated.  That's indisputable. 

Trump didn't just screw us all in 2020, he's going to screw us again in 2024 because his supporters won't do the right thing and send him packing. 

I agree

30 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Sophisticated! 😂 Your party put a woman on the the Supreme Court that could not give the definition of a woman.

Of course you failed to answer my question on what policies he pushed that were so harmful to America. TDS

3 hours ago, Unwoke said:

P.S.     Feelings…..😂

As well didn’t take a paycheck