Lumberton vs Palestine

RaiderGirl22

4 hours ago, BigRed5 said:

They thought they would steamroll LCM last year, too. Had LCM had their starting QB, they would've beat Chapel Hill. This Lumberton team is the most complete I've seen them have. Explosive on offense, tough on defense and good on special teams. Whoever beats them will have to play their A game! They will be a tough out!

Chapel Hill was a 4 seed last year with a freshman QB and freshman RB. They won the region and almost knocked off LBJ in the semi's. They are much better this year.

14 minutes ago, Raider24 said:

This is the hidden content, please

I would be hesitant about NFHS doing this game. They list games all the time and end up not doing it.

If TL doesn't have it on their schedule, then it's likely not going to happen.

We will see.

9 hours ago, NorthoftheBorder said:

Why did they lose 2 games, one of which was to Van?

Chapel Hill stumbled out of the gate to start the season, but.... Van was a really good football team early on. They were ravaged with injuries to key players this year. Still pretty good.

I think Chapel Hill threw 4 INT's vs Gilmer in the 1st half. But losing to Gilmer is not the end of the world. Gilmer beat Chapel Hill, Kilgore, and Lindale in non-district. And Gilmer's not even as good as Carthage is.