Serious Question

Go-rilla

38 minutes ago, Go-rilla said:

Why do teams feel it necessary to run the spread with QB's that cant throw?

Ive seen more terrible QB play this year than ever before! 

because some coaches have a system they like to run and refuse to change instead of adapting their offense and defense to the personal they have year to year. 

You would think that coaches value being in the best position to win over sticking to a system that doesn't suit the kids' strength as players. When you strip it down to the screws, it's the coaching staff's biggest job to help them be as successful as possible on and off the field. 

I like Coach Crumedy so much because the kids come first and he's committed to teaching them success in every way possible. 

25 minutes ago, Bulldogs92 said:

You would think that coaches value being in the best position to win over sticking to a system that doesn't suit the kids' strength as players. When you strip it down to the screws, it's the coaching staff's biggest job to help them be as successful as possible on and off the field. 

I like Coach Crumedy so much because the kids come first and he's committed to teaching them success in every way possible. 

I like him too. But he did change the offense and defense that Jasper was previously running.

6 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I like him too. But he did change the offense and defense that Jasper was previously running.

True, but what they ran last year was a joke. I know they lost their OC right before the season started, but they couldn't run anything well. 

I think this year was about trying to get the younger kids used to what he runs. If he can find a true dual-threat quarterback, they'll score a ton of points. Does that contradict what I said before? Sure, but I think he'll adapt if his system bottoms out and the kids can't run it. 

15 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

The offense yes(completely) but has openly stated that if  the kids just are not able grasp the concept and/or  if he feels like there just isn't the players to make it work, he has no problem coming up with a scheme that works best. Again, it all begins at the jr high level.  The actual building a program. 

Malcolm(Bronson) has had control of the defense the past couple of season s and has been outstanding in that role. Really been no need for change.