Huffman at LCM

BattlinBear02

3 minutes ago, BattlinBear02 said:

It will be close. I'll lean toward LCM due to how we both played Livingston. But I also know how unreliable looking at common opponents can be....but how did Huffman get beat down so bad by Livingston?

I believe they  had some starters injured, LCM is to inconsistent this year. I cant pick them for the rest of the year lol

18 minutes ago, BattlinBear02 said:

It will be close. I'll lean toward LCM due to how we both played Livingston. But I also know how unreliable looking at common opponents can be....but how did Huffman get beat down so bad by Livingston?

huffman threw the ball very well against vidor could have potenially stole the game if not for some key turnovers

and we know how lcm responds when they come in underestimating opponents by record

21 hours ago, Falcons4ever said:

LCM need not worry bout this one I think!  I think our coaches trying to get ready for next year. Pretty good seniors on sideline and they refuse to use entire team to get a team win. Sad days In Huffman.  I feel someone needs to be held accountable. If not it’s only going to continue. 

Probably holding those SRs "accountable". 

3 hours ago, 89Falcon said:

Probably holding those SRs "accountable". 

Coaches need to be held accountable also!! They are human just like everyone else, and make bad decisions and have poor judgement!  Not all kids in Huffman have a easy nice life!  H.S. Football has kids involved so it’s not all about winning!  It’s about molding young men for the future imo. Winning is nice though, but when your a kid trying everything he’s  got to please your coach and they turn their back on you, really sad. I honestly hope these men ( coaches) understand what power they wield. I see a trend this year 5 seniors left before season to Dayton, few more quit during, and I feel that’s on the coaches!!!

22 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

If LCM doesn’t get pressure on that quarterback he’ll pick you apart. Kid is  accurate an he has some good receivers. It wasn’t until Vidor started blitzing that we were able to get some stops. I still think LCM wins and I believe LCM RB Morris has a huge night. 

I dont know. We had about 4 ol out last week . Someone will need to step up and block 

25 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

If LCM doesn’t get pressure on that quarterback he’ll pick you apart. Kid is  accurate an he has some good receivers. It wasn’t until Vidor started blitzing that we were able to get some stops. I still think LCM wins and I believe LCM RB Morris has a huge night. 

I agree with your assessment of the HH QB and receivers, but the Falcon defense could not stop the Pirate offense.

2 hours ago, Falcons4ever said:

Coaches need to be held accountable also!! They are human just like everyone else, and make bad decisions and have poor judgement!  Not all kids in Huffman have a easy nice life!  H.S. Football has kids involved so it’s not all about winning!  It’s about molding young men for the future imo. Winning is nice though, but when your a kid trying everything he’s  got to please your coach and they turn their back on you, really sad. I honestly hope these men ( coaches) understand what power they wield. I see a trend this year 5 seniors left before season to Dayton, few more quit during, and I feel that’s on the coaches!!!

"Not all kids in Huffman have a nice easy life"? Sounds familiar, like I was raised there or something. Also, sounds like every school I have ever coached.

I wonder how those coaches you described ever made it this far? Were they coaching last year? Did they forget how to coach this year? Or were they always bad coaches (in the closet), and no one knew it till this year? 

23 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

"Not all kids in Huffman have a nice easy life"? Sounds familiar, like I was raised there or something. Also, sounds like every school I have ever coached.

I wonder how those coaches you described ever made it this far? Were they coaching last year? Did they forget how to coach this year? Or were they always bad coaches (in the closet), and no one knew it till this year? 

Again just my opinion, New HC should have more oversight like last HC!  I understand he has alot on his plate I don’t fault him, in fact actually think he’s a great coach and man.  But hate to see kids love for the game lost. I feel more should be done to not loose kids that are on the edge. I understand y’all have a job and can’t save all kids but y’all should know these boys/girls look up to y’all and come home wondering what coach thinking of me, etc.  so don’t turn away from them. 

1 minute ago, Falcons4ever said:

Again just my opinion, New HC should have more oversight like last HC!  I understand he has alot on his plate I don’t fault him, in fact actually think he’s a great coach and man.  But hate to see kids love for the game lost due to bias. 

This sounds like Nederland. 

29 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

I’ve never really been vocal in Huffman, been here for a good while, but I feel things need to change!