Lumberton @ Livingston

RaiderGirl22

31 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Not breaking my heart. Lol. 

I know some of you could care less whether the band shows up but to me the whole experience of a good high school football game includes the band, the cheerleaders, the dance squads and the student section as much as the football team. It is sad that the band won't be there but my guess it probably has a lot to do with the stadiums' visitor capacity or they may have an early competitiion the next day. 

42 minutes ago, raideroldtimer said:

I know some of you could care less whether the band shows up but to me the whole experience of a good high school football game includes the band, the cheerleaders, the dance squads and the student section as much as the football team. It is sad that the band won't be there but my guess it probably has a lot to do with the stadiums' visitor capacity or they may have an early competitiion the next day. 

I do enjoy the whole experience; however, there were some rough dealings with the band (mostly band parents) a couple years ago, and I still have a pretty sour taste in my mouth over it. 

43 minutes ago, raideroldtimer said:

No Sir, it has nothing to do with the stadium or a competition