Silsbee vs Jasper

STigerNation

8 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

According to Greg Bostwick of KFDM and Kerry Cooper of KBMT, the heavy rain will not arrive in the area until 10-11pm.

I trust Greg implicitly and I'll be watching from here in Albuquerque. This game feels huge for us even though Tiger Nation might not see it quite the same way. Go Dawgs!!

1 hour ago, Bulldogs92 said:

I trust Greg implicitly and I'll be watching from here in Albuquerque. This game feels huge for us even though Tiger Nation might not see it quite the same way. Go Dawgs!!

You need to excuse yourself from the conversation. This is Silsbee/Jasper it’s alway huge. Longest rivalry in SETX dated back 100 years. Always big time. TigerNation!!!

1 minute ago, STiger85 said:

You need to excuse yourself from the conversation. This is Silsbee/Jasper it’s alway huge. Longest rivalry in SETX dated back 100 years. Always big time. TigerNation!!!

I know the rivalry as well as anybody and agree that it's huge for both schools. My point was that it might be bigger for us because expectations from people around SETX weren't that high going into the season and winning this district would signal great things for our program going forward. 

You guys are on track to contend for state and this game might not be as big as others down the road. I'd like to think that we could make a deep run also, but a lot would have to come together for us to be true contenders this year.

Looking forward to chatting with you guys after the game on here. Go Dawgs!

Wear some black rain gear. Lol

Wishing good luck and no injuries to both teams from WOS fans. Congratulations on taking the District Championship away from us. We've officially passed the torch on. With it comes great responsibility. It means you've earned the respect going forward. But now must to carry it as far as you ever have. Go get em.

8 hours ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

The following is the latest National Weather Service forecast for the Jasper area:

Friday - A slight chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Friday Night - Showers and thunderstorms. Low around 55. South wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.

We got it weather man😂😂😂😂😂😂