Silsbee vs Jasper

STigerNation

54 minutes ago, Deuce said:

So what do you suppose they do, lay down and stop playing. It wasn’t running the score up. It was playing ball. Half of their points were scored in the first half. 

Jasper scored 28 against HJ in the first quarter. You honestly think we couldn't have scored at least that the rest of the game? 

3 hours ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

lol, running the score up on the bridge city, HJ and Liberty's of the world isn't that impressive.

Come on man.  Score wasn't ran up at all.

Most of those points were turnovers for six and one touch TD runs.

The score may not have impressed you...ok.  but somehow those same scores didn't show up from the Dawgs.

Relax a bit and let the game be played.

Just now, Silsbee92 said:

Come on man.  Score wasn't ran up at all.

Most of those points were turnovers for six and one touch TD runs.

The score may not have impressed you...ok.  but somehow those same scores didn't show up from the Dawgs.

Relax a bit and let the game be played.

I am calm, cool & collected.

have a nice and careful trip to Jasper. 

9 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Jasper will be the best team Silsbee has faced. I dont know if Silsbee is the best Jasper has faced as they have played Franklin which is a 3A Power and #1. Jasper hasn't seen a team as athletic on offense as Silsbee i dont think or a player as talented as Miller. Silsbee is no one man show. 

I think HF was pretty tough and i hear they only reason they lost to Jasper was because of 2 bad punt snaps otherwise there would have been a different outcome to that game ??? One thing about it the HF game was very well needed for Silsbee , they was tested and i mean tested and down very late and they figured out a way to win. Our defense was on the field pretty much the complete second half and still stepped up on the series they had to and the offense scored when they had to . Silsbee is battle tested and they passed the test.

I wish they could find a way to play this a few hours earlier. There's a really good chance that the weather will escalate right around game time, according to The Weather Channel's hourly projections. Their forecast for Jasper specifically mentions the threat for severe weather and tornadoes. 

image.png.59a4d771fb7b73448658515cda8f23b1.png

10 minutes ago, Bulldogs92 said:

I wish they could find a way to play this a few hours earlier. There's a really good chance that the weather will escalate right around game time, according to The Weather Channel's hourly projections. Their forecast for Jasper specifically mentions the threat for severe weather and tornadoes. 

image.png.59a4d771fb7b73448658515cda8f23b1.png

Local forecast here says bad stuff won't arrive until midnight.

The following is the latest National Weather Service forecast for the Jasper area:

Friday - A slight chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Friday Night - Showers and thunderstorms. Low around 55. South wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.