This is the hidden content, please

Sideline to Sideline 3A Week 10 Top 10 Rankings

Sideline to Sideline 4A Week 10 Show

Sideline to Sideline 4A Week 10 Top 10 Rankings

1 hour ago, Gsquared said:

What are your thoughts on LCM/Lumberton game?

There's been some local developments recently that will have the bears playing hard to knock off this top 10 team. Lumberton keeps surprising me. I think they win this game at home. They're offense is too much as long as they can avoid TT commit Amier Washington. Morris makes it close breaking for some long runs. He always does. But it's not enough. Lumberton by at least 10

3 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

There's been some local developments recently that will have the bears playing hard to knock off this top 10 team. Lumberton keeps surprising me. I think they win this game at home. They're offense is too much as long as they can avoid TT commit Amier Washington. Morris makes it close breaking for some long runs. He always does. But it's not enough. Lumberton by at least 10

These local developments were prematurely judged and didn't end up benefiting the Bears @ all in the way everyone was thinking! Surprise, surprise! 

51 minutes ago, Raider24 said:

These local developments were prematurely judged and didn't end up benefiting the Bears @ all in the way everyone was thinking! Surprise, surprise! 

Imo the way they wrote lumberton rules was a jr high kid. Peevy told the media it could have been anyone and didnt single out Lumberton. I really dont think anyone cared where it came from. Its just  alot of money and time will cost to fix it. Reyes was classy  guy offered to bring the football team over there to help clean it up. The lumberton football team was going to give up there finger prints. If it was LCM kid they will probably have to transfer schools.