Big BIG 6A Game Thursday night!! North Shore/Cita

AggiesAreWe

2 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Weather wont affect this one. I wonder if some other games will get moved up to Thursday.....

Anywho, I think NS wins a somewhat close one. 

I look for some games to get moved up a day or back a day.

Joaquin/West Sabine has been moved up to Thursday.

(already contacted WOSDrummer99 about pickem)

10 hours ago, bd04 said:

It's all about match ups. I'll be shocked if this game is close. But... that's why the game is played. So maybe I'm wrong. 😬

Y’all really think NS will beat these people by 30? SC played NS Better than anyone this far and watching both SC and ATASCOCITA defense.. I’ll give the edge to Cita.. and the offense and coaching is better as well.. however you are right though.. that’s why the game is played.. I’ll be shocked if atascocita get blew out.. 

On 10/25/2022 at 9:03 PM, Big Daddy Cool said:

The game is being shown on AT&T Sportsnet ch. 639 on Comcast/Xfinity. The game has lost some of it's luster with Kaleb Bailey being out. But both squads are coming in ready to in what many are saying will be the first of two these two will play this year. 

674 on DirectTV.  I assume most if not all with DirectTV know this, but simply pointing it out nonetheless.  

On 10/25/2022 at 9:03 PM, Big Daddy Cool said:

The game is being shown on AT&T Sportsnet ch. 639 on Comcast/Xfinity. The game has lost some of it's luster with Kaleb Bailey being out. But both squads are coming in ready to in what many are saying will be the first of two these two will play this year. 

I hate that Bailey isn’t playing and really hope he recovers 100%. I saw the play he was injured on and it’s very unfortunate how it happened. I do agree with you about the game losing some of its luster.. the backup qb/wr has been playing well. I think coaching will come to play if atascocita takes away his comfort plays from him.. 

On 10/25/2022 at 6:22 PM, AggiesAreWe said:

North Shore beat Summer Creek by just 7 points, 34-27. I believe Cita is much better than SC.

Aggie’s you obviously didn’t watch the NS vs SC game or hadn’t watched neither of the 3 teams mentioned at all this year…Cita will lose tonight and against SC in a couple weeks! 

This game will be easy money for NS!

23 hours ago, lil tokyo said:

Y’all really think NS will beat these people by 30? SC played NS Better than anyone this far and watching both SC and ATASCOCITA defense.. I’ll give the edge to Cita.. and the offense and coaching is better as well.. however you are right though.. that’s why the game is played.. I’ll be shocked if atascocita get blew out.. 

man I stand corrected. I never thought NS would be tested.