Week-10 Beaumont United vs Beaumont West Brook Predictions

Who wins   

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/28/2022 at 11:00 PM

2 minutes ago, wbfan said:

This game is gonna be a dogfight but I think Jenkins will outduel whoever BU has at qb unless Martin came back already.

It’s really simple.  If Martin plays, BU wins.  

but let’s not take away from the fact this these two are two of the worse teams I’ve ever seen with my own two eyes.  Will truly be the toilet bowl, which is sad.  I’ve seen 2-8 WB teams in the early 2000’s.  I’ve also seen horrible Centeal teams that finished 1-9 or 3-7.  Both of them were better than the product that will be on the field next week.  And what’s amazing is we keep seeing this mess rolled out on the field every week.  No ‘let’s try this because that obviously isn’t working’.  But we have a lot of ‘we’re going to run these plays till you get it right’ or ‘we’re going to run these same kids out there that we’ve been using since week 1.  They don’t get the job done, but we’ll keep sending them out there’. It’s to the point now where I can only stomach one half of these games.  Bad football would do that to you.  Seriously.  

15 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

but let’s not take away from the fact this these two are two of the worse teams I’ve ever seen with my own two eyes.  Will truly be the toilet bowl, which is sad.  I’ve seen 2-8 WB teams in the early 2000’s.  I’ve also seen horrible Centeal teams that finished 1-9 or 3-7.  Both of them were better than the product that will be on the field next week.  And what’s amazing is we keep seeing this mess rolled out on the field every week.  No ‘let’s try this because that obviously isn’t working’.  But we have a lot of ‘we’re going to run these plays till you get it right’ or ‘we’re going to run these same kids out there that we’ve been using since week 1.  They don’t get the job done, but we’ll keep sending them out there’. It’s to the point now where I can only stomach one half of these games.  Bad football would do that to you.  Seriously.  

Sounds like you talking about the Stooges or the Swingout Club gang. Idk which one though. 

On 10/22/2022 at 3:40 PM, BMTSoulja1 said:

And that kind of attitude plays right into something I brought up last with West Brook. Kids don't want to play for that kind of coach. And so they go elsewhere to play. 

15 hours ago, Big Daddy Cool said:

And that kind of attitude plays right into something I brought up last with West Brook. Kids don't want to play for that kind of coach. And so they go elsewhere to play. 

Exactly. Stump had no problem benching someone who didn't perform or basing the offense and defense around who was available.

Hence why he turned the weakest Humble ISD school into a state powerhouse and why Brook went from regional powerhouse to a laughing stock.

2 hours ago, wbfan said:

Exactly. Stump had no problem benching someone who didn't perform or basing the offense and defense around who was available.

Hence why he turned the weakest Humble ISD school into a state powerhouse and why Brook went from regional powerhouse to a laughing stock.

Stump also had eventual NFL player(s) and several d1 players and never sniffed the regional championship game, State simifinals, or championship game (while at WB).  

He also whined for 3 or 4 weeks on interviews about a stupid field house…. 🤷🏾‍♂️ 

Personally, I liked Flannigan and Peevey better…

4 minutes ago, _4_0_9_ said:

WB will win. They simply have much more talent. Now, I'm interested in the Freshman game. BU Freshman have talent this year, from what I have heard. I don't think the under level teams have ever beat WB. On Friday, WB is going to win. Everyone knows it bro. 

Well, you think EVERYONE would’ve thought that WB would have won at least one game by now, but you see where we are now…. So everyone don’t know nothing, apparently.  

Bit like I said in an earlier post, if our starting QB does not play, WB wins, probably in a blowout.

4 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Well, you think EVERYONE would’ve thought that WB would have won at least one game by now, but you see where we are now…. So everyone don’t know nothing, apparently.  

Bit like I said in an earlier post, if our starting QB does not play, WB wins, probably in a blowout.

There's some truth in that for sure. I even would have thought that United would win more than just 1 game, but like you said - here we are now. Martin is talented, yes, but I don't think he alone would make the difference. WB still just better at almost every position on the field in truth. There are just so many negative forces working against these kids in BMT right now, and it has infiltrated the football. There are a lot of different reasons, but I think letting the kids be virtual instead of going to school during COVID is the biggest. It screwed up education, but it screwed up the discipline wayyyyyyy more. Just my opinion. 

22 minutes ago, _4_0_9_ said:

There's some truth in that for sure. I even would have thought that United would win more than just 1 game, but like you said - here we are now. Martin is talented, yes, but I don't think he alone would make the difference. WB still just better at almost every position on the field in truth. There are just so many negative forces working against these kids in BMT right now, and it has infiltrated the football. There are a lot of different reasons, but I think letting the kids be virtual instead of going to school during COVID is the biggest. It screwed up education, but it screwed up the discipline wayyyyyyy more. Just my opinion. 

But didn’t ALL schools go virtual and have Covid protocols in place?  And you see other area schools are successful..  🤷🏾‍♂️

4 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

But didn’t ALL schools go virtual and have Covid protocols in place?  And you see other area schools are successful..  🤷🏾‍♂️

Exactly! Can't use that as an excuse, and I aint talking area, take it statewide.