LCM at Lumberton

BattlinBear02

Lumberton by a couple/few TD's....

Watched Vidor play both teams and Lumberton was by FAR the better of the 2.  Lumberton has multiple guys that can take it to the house on any given play.  Their DL and OL are big and physical and will the control the line of scrimmage. 

LCM has #7 (Mr. Everything), QB can make a play of 2 but not a guy you game plan around, WR's are only as good as the QB throwing to them.  Defensively, lcm did not show much in the way of stopping Vidor's run game....and DO NOT sleep on Lumberton running the ball with "The Bus"

8 hours ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

You know the smollet thing would be funny if it was Peevy that contacted the police and made a false report of something that didn't happen. Well two criminals damaged the property so it did happen. 

Yeah, I know. Unfortunately their heart was in the right place but their mind was waaaaay off.

3 minutes ago, Dat Brook said:

In my opinion this is the game that the district deserves.

Who wants to be huddled under a set of bleachers in between rain, low turnout, no band, no cheerleaders, weather delays, an environment prone to injuries, and missing game one of the World Series with your Houston Astros.

I miss real football... football before everyone became so sensitive to playing in the elements.

4 minutes ago, BigEnosBurdette said:

Explain the "2 best teams"  

Lum - 3-0

Vidor - 2-1 (lost to Lum)

Lcm - 2-1 (lost to Vidor)

Hypothetically speaking.... Lum beats lcm and Vidor beats Huffman, are Lum and lcm the "2 best teams" 

I hate the false hope vidor beating lcm gives. But I understand when you beat a team that goes 3 rounds deep that means you're you're a state semifinalist and possiblestate champ.. Vidor state champions after lcm game 😁

13 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

I hate the false hope vidor beating lcm gives. But I understand when you beat a team that goes 3 rounds deep that means you're you're a state semifinalist and possiblestate champ.. Vidor state champions after lcm game 😁

False hope... How does last year have any bearing on this year?  Does going deep in the playoffs in a previous year automatically make you a better team the following year?  Never once did I say Vidor was a better team, I simply quoted a poster and asked for their explanation but spin it in whatever way your comprehension takes you.  

53 minutes ago, BigEnosBurdette said:

False hope... How does last year have any bearing on this year?  Does going deep in the playoffs in a previous year automatically make you a better team the following year?  Never once did I say Vidor was a better team, I simply quoted a poster and asked for their explanation but spin it in whatever way your comprehension takes you.  

You've been here 2 months and post nothing else. We know what you're doing.

12 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

You've been here 2 months and post nothing else. We know what you're doing.

We...you got a rat in your pocket?  What is that I'm doing, what is that I'm posting?  I'm not posting about Vidor being world beaters or am I posting that Vidor is the cream of the crop in district.

1 hour ago, setxathlete14 said:

Your the only one making a big deal about Vidor beating LCM. 😂 In recent years it’s been a annual occurrence. The score this year against y’all doesn’t even show how much y’all got bullied around in that game. Get over yourself, LCM hasn’t arrived. Your soup blowing is almost as comical as y’all’s Smollett Twins.😂

1 minute ago, Unwoke said:

Your the only one making a big deal about Vidor beating LCM. 😂 In recent years it’s been a annual occurrence. The score this year against y’all doesn’t even show how much y’all got bullied around in that game. Get over yourself, LCM hasn’t arrived. Your soup blowing is almost as comical as y’all’s Smollett Twins.😂

I hate to tell you but even the Vidor broadcast brings it up every week.