LCM at Lumberton

BattlinBear02

10 minutes ago, RaiderGirl22 said:

Get out of here with that 

Lumberton isnt as strong as you and the  oldtimer make them out to be.  LCM imo even when they were ranked i didnt think they have should have been in there. Do i think yall have chance of beating us. Yes i do. Yall are little more athletic then yall have been the past.  

6 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

I know it sounds crazy but LCM is always a bad match up for them. Back in 2007 when they had there super bowl team and we couldn't  beat a pop warner team and we went 0-8 they beat us 21-13. Does that score sound high enough for a winless team? 😂

Sounds like it was a trap game for them. 

4 hours ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

I can agree with that but hes not going to out run us to the end zone. Im more concerned with yalls  passing game. If yall cant throw the game will be in our favor of LCM. Im probably not even going to the game, but it  would probably take Lumberton 2 1/2 decades to win enough to even  the series  up. Yall have only beat LCM  once in the last 10 years so we can beat our chest all we want but LCM has owned Lumberton pretty much in every sport but the girls side of things. 

I’ve seen both teams… and I’ll say this LCM has a BIG uphill climb to get a win over Lumberton this year… and I do believe Lumberton is every bit a top 10 team in the state… they are built for a deep playoff run.  

One thing I’m seeing as a major factor will be Lumberton dominating the line of scrimmage both ways.

another factor is LCM showed a lack of discipline… I predict some frustrated LCM defenders 

Good luck to both teams… but rain or shine I’m sticking to my earlier prediction. Lumberton by a couple scores

10 minutes ago, raideroldtimer said:

I don't see it as an upset. I see it more as a bunch of LCM fans upset because they got beat. The Train over the Battlin' Smollets.

You know the smollet thing would be funny if it was Peevy that contacted the police and made a false report of something that didn't happen. Well two criminals damaged the property so it did happen. 

1 hour ago, vhs said:

I’ve seen both teams… and I’ll say this LCM has a BIG uphill climb to get a win over Lumberton this year… and I do believe Lumberton is every bit a top 10 team in the state… they are built for a deep playoff run.  

One thing I’m seeing as a major factor will be Lumberton dominating the line of scrimmage both ways.

another factor is LCM showed a lack of discipline… I predict some frustrated LCM defenders 

Good luck to both teams… but rain or shine I’m sticking to my earlier prediction. Lumberton by a couple scores

I respect your detailed report. We will find out and ill be back if im wrong.