Silsbee vs Hamshire Fannett

BADSANTA

6 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Not as a QB. DB

He's thrown for 685 yards (45% completion) 3 TD's and 5 INT's in 8 games. He's rushed for 766 yards and 8 TD's.

Zeno has thrown for 1110 yards (60% completion) 11 TD's and 1 INT. He's rushed for 673 yards and 15 TD's.

Brazosport is 4-4, HF is 6-2. Both of their schedules are about the same as far as toughness.

I would say Zeno is the better QB.

Yeah I" just remember the night we played them they where saying he was a 4 star.. I didn't know it was at DB.. But I" would say Zeno is clearly the better of the two..🤷🏻‍♂️

21 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

There have been lots of Zeno kids come thru Beaumont over the years and all are athletic and skilled. There was a kid last named Zeno who played basketball for Westbrook a few years back. 

They're are cousins.ur talking abt Michael zeno. And went to univ. New Orleans to play basketball.

59 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

This will be Silsbee's only game on grass this season.

For what that's worth.

As long as they dont water the field before the game. I'm more worried about the home boy refs, thats good for at least 2 TDs one way or the other. Hopefully the Porta Potties dont leak

30 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

Tigers by 10 if they play a fairly penalty/turnover free game.

The game want be close !! They will be too worried abt miller.everyone else will have a field day.no one else will have 16 penalties for a 160 yds like w.o. and they still should have won. Silsbee easy !!Miller will still score 3 times.hes that gud.

The thing is, I plan on attending this game since Texan Live will not be broadcasting this game. Was going to stay down here on the beach and watch it. Now I'll probably make the short drive up and watch it from the sidelines.

This will make my 6th homecoming game to attend this year.

SMH

I hate homecoming games.

3 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

The thing is, I plan on attending this game since Texan Live will not be broadcasting this game. Was going to stay down here on the beach and watch it. Now I'll probably make the short drive up and watch it from the sidelines.

SMH

I hate homecoming games.

You haven’t been crowned homecoming Queen yet? 

5 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

SMH

I hate homecoming games.

1hr Homecomings are tough if you have been to 6.