What about that!

UT alum

None of Trump’s Supreme Court appointees or Trump acolyte’s husband Clarence Thomas objected to the one sentence turn down of Orange Jesus’ emergency ruling appeal concerning the top secret documents he stole and stashed at Mar-a-Lago. Doesn’t look good for the Lawless One. It’s all catching up with him, and his far right appointees obviously take their oath to “faithfully and impartially discharge the duties incumbent on me under the Constitution and laws of the United States” seriously.  Hubris always catches up with brazen egomaniacs. He ain’t fooling with New York City municipal officials. He’s in way over his head and sinking fast.

5 hours ago, UT alum said:

None of Trump’s Supreme Court appointees or Trump acolyte’s husband Clarence Thomas objected to the one sentence turn down of Orange Jesus’ emergency ruling appeal concerning the top secret documents he stole and stashed at Mar-a-Lago. Doesn’t look good for the Lawless One. It’s all catching up with him, and his far right appointees obviously take their oath to “faithfully and impartially discharge the duties incumbent on me under the Constitution and laws of the United States” seriously.  Hubris always catches up with brazen egomaniacs. He ain’t fooling with New York City municipal officials. He’s in way over his head and sinking fast.

So you are admitting that the vilified conservative (constitutional) judges are not swayed by politics?

And SCOTUS only ruled that Trump can’t get the papers back for now. They made no ruling on any charges. 

6 hours ago, tvc184 said:

So you are admitting that the vilified conservative (constitutional) judges are not swayed by politics?

And SCOTUS only ruled that Trump can’t get the papers back for now. They made no ruling on any charges. 

He’s a lib. They read anything into it that they want, skipping the facts while starting  a useless thread. Trump only gets charged and convicted on the Internet. 

7 hours ago, tvc184 said:

I never denied they weren’t swayed by politics. I don’t agree with their constitutional interpretations, but I don’t doubt their fealty to their oaths.  They implicitly affirmed that the documents are secret, and therefore had no business in Trump’s Mar-a-Lago bedroom.

45 minutes ago, UT alum said:

I never denied they weren’t swayed by politics. I don’t agree with their constitutional interpretations, but I don’t doubt their fealty to their oaths.  They implicitly affirmed that the documents are secret, and therefore had no business in Trump’s Mar-a-Lago bedroom.

All presidents have access to the nuclear codes. What could be more secretive than that? Hunter’s laptop contents?

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

Where did you read that in the order? I read the Supreme Court response and all it said was that the request was denied.

A federal judge ordered a special master to review some documents to see if they could be released. The Eleventh Circuit appeals court put a halt to part of that order. A request was made to the Supreme Court to block the circuit court and let the special master (who is also a federal judge) continue.

The Supreme Court chose in a one sentence response to stay out of it for now.

Where in the order did you read the Supreme Court implicitly ruled anything about the documents which they haven’t seen? 

17 hours ago, UT alum said:

Give it up! He’s not going to be disqualified from running for President again. Your Party is like that Psycho Girlfriend that want go away after the breakup because she’s so obsessed. In other words TDS! 

3 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Where did you read that in the order? I read the Supreme Court response and all it said was that the request was denied.

A federal judge ordered a special master to review some documents to see if they could be released. The Eleventh Circuit appeals court put a halt to part of that order. A request was made to the Supreme Court to block the circuit court and let the special master (who is also a federal judge) continue.

The Supreme Court chose in a one sentence response to stay out of it for now.

Where in the order did you read the Supreme Court implicitly ruled anything about the documents which they haven’t seen? 

I suspect the only reply to this will be 🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗.  It’s the only thing left when you’ve been caught in a “gotcha” moment.  

On 10/16/2022 at 8:33 AM, BS Wildcats said:

You’re right, nothing.  That’s typical of UT alum.  Start a thread, get proven wrong with facts, then tuck tail and run.

Still running I guess.  How embarrassing.  Everything the Dem Party does is wrong.  The folks supporting them are wrong.  Why they try is beyond me.  Be better off crawling back under a rock and not reveal their stupidity.

As the old saying goes, “better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt”.