District 9-4AD2 standings

STiger85

2 hours ago, BBfan061 said:

I also think whoever wins out of the Bellville vs West Orange matchup will be heavy favorites to make it to round 3 to see Silsbee assuming they take care of business. 

the 2 seed vs 4 seed in the 3rd round?

I don't think that's correct. 

😉 👹

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Anyone still laughing from the Summer when I said the district championship would be out of Silsbee and Jasper?? Inquiring minds wanted to know. 😁

OH!  they LOL did they? I didn't even know. Well then.  I see We have a case of a bunch of "I want you to win, BUT I hope you lose" type of rainbow people hanging out around here.

4 hours ago, BBfan061 said:

I see what ya did there lol I’d imagine Jasper may want a little revenge on Bellville from a few years ago 

As a matter fact that year before when we beat yall 13-0  in Conroe(2018) I was alot more upset leaving that game than I was leaving the next year when yall won 54-35.

Why? cause 2018 is when a Bellville player horse-collared tackled Brashuan Hubbard and broke his leg.🤨

9 hours ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

We beat yall the year before. 🤭

and then there is baseball.............

you Booger Bear you.

js

I don’t remember the last time Bellville has met Jasper in baseball… and it will be at least two more years due to us being in region 4 for baseball 

Also you guys in district 9 are lucky to have good competition to get y’all ready for the playoffs… Columbia and Sealy are ok but the rest of our district doesn’t amount to much… I hate that we have to finish the season playing Wharton and Sweeny…. The two worst teams in the district. 

8 minutes ago, leopardfan201 said:

West Orange is a tough draw for bellville..we played bellville the 1st week of the season they have alot of size and sum speed and are physical thr not the same team as last year  but are still very good.. but West Orange will not go down without a fight be a close game

Everything goes right for Bellville and La Grange  y’all could get your rematch in the area round if the latest projections are correct 

1 hour ago, leopardfan201 said:

West Orange is a tough draw for bellville..we played bellville the 1st week of the season they have alot of size and sum speed and are physical thr not the same team as last year  but are still very good.. but West Orange will not go down without a fight be a close game

Lol…it won’t be close 

Last game of the season

Silsbee.       5-0.  9-0

Jasper.        5-0.  7-2

HF.               4-2   7-3

WOS.           2-3.  4-5

Liberty.        1-4   1-8

HJ.                1-4.  1-8

BC.               0-5.  1-8

This weeks games

Silsbee v Jasper, for the district championship 

HJ v WOS