Woodville at Diboll Sept 23

lcm93

9 minutes ago, Woodshed said:

Yeah I wish this game was later on the schedule but both teams should be ready to go by now. 

The passing game will probably one of the best Diboll has seen in a long time.  Harris has a good arm and seems to be smart with his decisions and throws.  The run game is starting to catch up.  Stats from Friday I believe were 250/250 run/pass yardage

14 hours ago, Setx fan said:

Should be a fun game to watch. These teams have some similarities far as the type of athletes they have and some of the things they like to do. Hoping the eagles play the best they've played so far and the jacks have a off game LOL. Go eagles! 

I want both at 100% !!!! Woodville has been playing better than I thought they would. I would have to give Woodville the edge but both teams are tough!!!!

22 minutes ago, Woodshed said:

I could be wrong but I think it was 2003. Diboll won 53-6. Jermichael Finley was a Senior WR/TE who went on to play for UT and then the Packers. 

That might be correct. That's the last time I remember also. I think JMike played several positions including punter. 

Now that I think about it. I think we played in 04 also 

6 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

That might be correct. That's the last time I remember also. I think JMike played several positions including punter. 

Yeah he was definitely all over the field. Lost to China Spring in double OT in the Area round that year. Until last year that was probably Diboll’s best team.

Kinda odd Diboll and Woodville quit playing each other in football though. Hopefully they can create a new healthy rivalry where iron sharpens iron. 

16 hours ago, Woodshed said:

Yeah he was definitely all over the field. Lost to China Spring in double OT in the Area round that year. Until last year that was probably Diboll’s best team.

Kinda odd Diboll and Woodville quit playing each other in football though. Hopefully they can create a new healthy rivalry where iron sharpens iron. 

I definitely agree with you on that. Looks like we for sure got you guys the next couple years. Hope we can continue with this game afterward. 

On 9/20/2022 at 7:53 AM, Bigdaddy79 said:

This game is being played way too early. Going to be a good one, Diboll gets better as the year progresses… with that being said. Woodville wins this one and wins the district title

I agree this is for the district championship  If Diboll scores more than 40 they will be champions if it is a low scoring game Woodville wins.