Baytown Lee vs Crosby

Cougar14.2

9 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Lol ok

For the first time ever I agree with @Separation Scientist. Last year Crosby and PAM kind of cancelled each other out at the skill positions and Crosby won the game at the line of scrimmage with guys like Cooper and Casey. 

I think when we get healthy we’re better at the skill positions this year than PAM and we’re still better than y’all at the LOS. Neither one of us are as good yet as we were last year at the LOS but I think the gap between Crosby and PAM is wider at this point this season. Wilson is a beast but he’s a different kind of good than Sanders. Both of PAM’s backs are nice but you need downhill runners against Crosby and neither one of those kids are. PAM receivers can go as usual but they’ve taken a step back from those dudes y’all had last year. Defense looks good but nobody put any personnel on y’all yet. That’s a month away though, we’ll see what we look like when we get there. 

6 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Just make sure you tell Chevalier he’s going to have to earn that defensive MVP award Dave Campbell’s picked him to win before the season started. You know those Crosby boys coming downhill: 

I love the kids tweet. Guess they thought I was gonna run out of bounds. 

I really would like to see Crosby have a kid with the power back mentality and Fotenot comes from the right bloodline for that mentality. 

14 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Just make sure you tell Chevalier he’s going to have to earn that defensive MVP award Dave Campbell’s picked him to win before the season started. You know those Crosby boys coming downhill: 

They actually picked Illes to win that. 

7 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

Yes!! It started in the first two sentences of this thread. Re-read those words. They might sound familiar to you. 

My post was about FOOTBALL because this is a FOOTBALL message board. It doesn't matter what I was talk about as long as it within the rules and about football. Everybody sees you for the idiot you are. You have the most posts in a CROSBY thread and NONE of them have ANYTHING to do with football.  **Removed for violating site rules**

4 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

My post was about FOOTBALL because this is a FOOTBALL message board. It doesn't matter what I was talk about as long as it within the rules and about football. Everybody sees you for the idiot you are. You have the most posts in a CROSBY thread and NONE of them have ANYTHING to do with football.  *Removed for violation of site rules*

*Removed for violation of site rules*

Go Ganders! 

1 hour ago, kenny powers said:

Ha you bully you.  I think its you that needs a little timeout there buddy. You seem tense, maybe Larkin can come over so yall can play dutch rudder to release some of that pressure. Get back to work, we don't want another explosion out there at the plant. Righty tighty , lefty loosey on those valves. 

Lol, I don't like to get bends in my pants creases. The BH guys that work for me take care of all the valve turning when I need them to. We're good on righty tighty, lefty loosey in Crosby. We learn that working on hot rods in the driveway and trying to fix the PTO on the brush hog. Y'all need to have some outreach classes at Sterling, Lee and Dayton when most of Mont Belvieu's population originates. 

On 9/6/2022 at 10:43 PM, Cougtalk said:

I love the kids tweet. Guess they thought I was gonna run out of bounds. 

I really would like to see Crosby have a kid with the power back mentality and Fotenot comes from the right bloodline for that mentality. 

Freshman A running back #20 comes from the same line. If he can keep it together he’s probably going to be better than older cousin. There’s some very impressive kids in general in that freshman class though.