Santa Fe (34) @ Vidor (22) FINAL

jdawg03

30 minutes ago, astros4141078 said:

Vidors qb has to be moved back to linebacker they can find someone else to hand the ball off the defense is a different animal with him at linebacker 

I said it earlier in the week. The defense is a completely different animal with Odom at linebacker.  The few series he was in he was causing problems  for Santa Fe every play.  Defense was flying around with him out there. That change has to be permanent.  

1 minute ago, VPATH said:

I said it earlier in the week. The defense is a completely different animal with Odom at linebacker.  The few series he was in he was causing problems  for Santa Fe every play.  Defense was flying around with him out there. That change has to be permanent.  

I have to agree.

And it's amazing what happens when you throw the ball to kids who can catch. You can't throw to lineman and expect them to have receiver hands. #20 caught everything thrown at him and knew what to do after the catch. Hopefully we are smart enough to keep throwing to #20......time will tell.

Just now, Cougar14.2 said:

Last time Santa Fe beat somebody we were in lockdown. Not only did Vidor lose, they really got beat down. Santa Fe just got off the gas once they house ruled them. Any time you lose to Santa Fe is basically basketball season. 

Vidor needs a change, I don't know how though. I don't wish ill-will on em even though some of their fans are kinda weird. Hope they can turn it around. I actually like their HC, sat to him at a Memorial game and talked ball with him, cool dude. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Vidor needs a change, I don't know how though. I don't wish ill-will on em even though some of their fans are kinda weird. Hope they can turn it around. I actually like their HC, sat to him at a Memorial game and talked ball with him, cool dude. 

Me neither. You know I cheer for the underdog. They just have a couple of posters that always feel the need to slide in Crosby’s threads and provide non-football commentary.