WOS vs LCM, Thursday Sept 1

WOSdrummer99

Who wins?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/02/2022 at 12:00 AM

9 hours ago, BattlinBear02 said:

just watched what i could of the WOS/Nederland game on hudl...like always, WOS looks extremely athletic and fast...very well coached....LCM will have to play their best game ever to pull this off...lets go Bears!

Wos is a solid program. I never worried about the hype. The Bears and WOS need the work for District and playoffs are way more important. LCM needs this the most when we have face those East Texas teams! 

3 hours ago, setxathlete14 said:

If I remember right that was a pretty solid group? JV was District camps before moody came 06 was it? Just had the wrong coach

Moody’s first season was 2005. The next season was considered a huge success because they went something like 5-5 and finished 4th in district I believe, and beat PNG like 40-0. Then my senior year in 2007 they only won 1 or 2 games, played WOS tough in that mud bowl and it all went downhill from there. 

3 hours ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Moody offense did not work well with lcm personnel. Crouch got hired Troy Bolton was the OC and turned things around. Bolton left and Lcm went back down 

Yepp - toss sweep left on first down, toss sweep right on second down, and QB boot with only three guys running routes on third down. Moody would also mix in a QB draw on third and long sometimes when he was feeling frisky. 

10 hours ago, BEARCPA said:

Moody’s first season was 2005. The next season was considered a huge success because they went something like 5-5 and finished 4th in district I believe, and beat PNG like 40-0. Then my senior year in 2007 they only won 1 or 2 games, played WOS tough in that mud bowl and it all went downhill from there. 

Total Game by Game/Season by Season results from the BOJO Era

Moody.JPG

10 minutes ago, mat said:

56,000,000 bond for a new JH, new and renovated HS, middle and elementary, and yes, a new competition gym.

Thats because a teacher went out of there way to film the roof leaking and all kinds of issues. Sorry bud not a fan. She also paid 20-30k for her name on that gym. Most folks at LCM was happy to see her leave. Theres also other issues which prob get me in trouble again🗣

39 minutes ago, marshman said:

I hear tell the Mustang defense better be ready for some trick plays. Hear Da Bears been working on several a lot this week in case the game situation allows for one to be called.  

No telling! I hear there has been a lot of trash talking on Facebook Lol.  So," Let's get it on"

3 hours ago, marshman said:

I hear tell the Mustang defense better be ready for some trick plays. Hear Da Bears been working on several a lot this week in case the game situation allows for one to be called.  

I hope we got some too,that’s the 1 thing we have never really had much of…2 trick plays early for scores likely puts it away in these types of games