WOS vs LCM, Thursday Sept 1

WOSdrummer99

Who wins?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/02/2022 at 12:00 AM

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Since it's a Thursday game I wonder why they didn't try to use our stadium..... it's 12K+ capacity. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Imo, which ain't worth 2 sense, this is all about LCM wanting any and every advantage they can get. Smart move by Peevey. But it won't matter.

On 8/26/2022 at 11:39 PM, Dat Brook said:

Both teams went to the state quarter finals last year only to be bit by the injury bug, so let's squash the "they can't carry our jock strap" trash talk. 

Both programs have great athletes, dedicated coaching staffs and fanatics for fans. Lots of strengths on both sides of the ball with only a few areas to improve on. 

It's going to come down to who makes the least mistakes and if the other team can capitalize when they have the chance. 

For the Bears, Dean with Morris and crew will need to have a stellar night and the O-line must keep the "chain gain" in check.

WOS will be forced to double/triple team #90 as they lack some size at the tackle position. This will only leave one-on-one assignments against the other trenchmen. LCM's secondary has been in question with loss of Pete from last year but I've be pleasantly surprised at how they can shutdown the passing game. 

In the end, this game will only help identify those gaps before heading into district and hopefully long playoff runs for both team. Iron sharpens Iron?

LCM 28

WOS 27 with a missed PAT

GO BEARS

P.S. Guaranteed that this one sells out early so gettem' while they're HOT!!!

Only thing I'll disagree with is the score and the comment about the WOS line size. The O Line is big, especially at the tackle spot. The lineman on Washington's side is massive and a 3 year starter (Heard). It'll be a battle in the trenches.

2 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

409-882-5570 west orange athletic dept. I am sure they can help

Maybe not... there was many WOS fans that turned and left after not being able to purchase tickets at the gate. I was told the admin were not helpful at all. I had my pdf ready and walked right in. But there was a long line of fans that were unaware of the ticket policy. WOS is losing money if fans can watch it for free anywhere outside the stadium

3 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Maybe not... there was many WOS fans that turned and left after not being able to purchase tickets at the gate. I was told the admin were not helpful at all. I had my pdf ready and walked right in. But there was a long line of fans that were unaware of the ticket policy. WOS is losing money if fans can watch it for free anywhere outside the stadium

my point being, for WOS or any school the athletic dept.  will know the prices and where someone can buy them if they are called about it.

4 hours ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

my point being, for WOS or any school the athletic dept.  will know the prices and where someone can buy them if they are called about it.

After a couple calls, this is what I know.

BC only sales tickets online. They are not available until 48hrs before the event.

Although, ticket sales for WOS vs LCM is still undetermined as of now. More info will be released today.

1 hour ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

After a couple calls, this is what I know.

BC only sales tickets online. They are not available until 48hrs before the event.

Although, ticket sales for WOS vs LCM is still undetermined as of now. More info will be released today.

Me thinks there will be alot of upset fans on both sides because of ticket issues on Thursday.