Hardin-Jefferson (0) @ Little Cypress-Mauriceville (35) FINAL

jdawg03

From an outsider watching both teams play for the first time (even though it was only for less than a quarter), LCM is head and shoulders ahead of HJ. HJ had two good defensive stands with LCM in the redzone, but I believe LCM did that to themselves. I can honesty see LCM running away with it about 35-0. LCM is a quality team, but not a complete team in my opinion. HJ, on the otherhand, is not very good. They lack athletes and size for the 4A level. 

1 hour ago, Fast Turtle said:

From an outsider watching both teams play for the first time (even though it was only for less than a quarter), LCM is head and shoulders ahead of HJ. HJ had two good defensive stands with LCM in the redzone, but I believe LCM did that to themselves. I can honesty see LCM running away with it about 35-0. LCM is a quality team, but not a complete team in my opinion. HJ, on the otherhand, is not very good. They lack athletes and size for the 4A level. 

I watched it yesterday.ik those kids from HJ trys but it will a long season.lcm has to find someone that can #7 Morris a breather at rb.k8d can play though.and lcm has a nice dline.but against althetic teams they will struggle.hoping for improvement from them.it should've been 28-0.

2 hours ago, Fast Turtle said:

Final score 35 to nothing.

On 8/26/2022 at 7:14 PM, Dat Brook said:

West Orange wouldn't play two away games in a row either... 🤷‍♂️

Yes they would!! I see u truly don't understand the tradition.they bar none.they would try to play anyone anytime or any place.just beaded in them.that want ever change.win or lose.