DCTFM update

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2022 at 4:16 PM, Bulldogs92 said:

I got mine in the mail about three weeks ago. I'm not sure why it takes so much longer to roll them out to the stores down there.

The printer we normally used didnt have paper due to supply chain issues, so we had to pivot to a different printer with about two weeks notice...they were only able to print about 10,000 magazines (we typically print 150k)......so we prioritized subscribers to get their magazines first....the normal print run ended last week and magazines were picked up by distributors over the weekend....so now its just a matter of those middle men getting the magazines to retail and then retail putting them out..because our printer is in Carrollton I imagine DFW stores probably will have them in more supply early on while outlying areas will get them a little later depending on delivery schedules etc.....

Most stores have a person that comes one time a week to remove older magazines and put up new ones. So magazines may not be put out for several days. I would think by this Friday they should be out.  Thanks to DLiv...I drove to Bridge City Wal mart and got mine.