Oh the Irony

baddog

Here we have a WNBA player who refuses to stand for the anthem, doesn’t even show herself while it is being played, and says the anthem has no place in the WNBA. Then, the stupid little witch tries to smuggle CBD into freakin RUSSIA! Looking at a 10 year sentence if convicted, which is inevitable after pleading guilty. What does she do? She asks Biden to help her get released. All of a sudden America doesn’t look so bad. Biden, being the communist puppet that he is, will probably try to help her. I say let her sit and rot. 

This is the hidden content, please

49 minutes ago, mat said:

The talk is a swap for an imprisoned war lord arms trader. How warped is that? She will probably return as some sort of victimized hero.

I can almost guarantee that it won’t be a low level prisoner which is what she is.

Anyone really think that Russia would trade for some Russian in federal custody for getting caught with 5 ounces of cocaine? 

America…. Where pot is legal in lots of states but she hates America. 

Tries to smuggle dope into Russia where nothing is legal. Cries for help from America….. The land that she hates….really!

Btw, Russia don’t give a hoot about her being some hot-shot basketball player. 

4 minutes ago, baddog said:

America…. Where pot is legal in lots of states but she hates America. 

Tries to smuggle dope into Russia where nothing is legal. Cries for help from America….. The land that she hates….really!

Btw, Russia don’t give a hoot about her being some hot-shot basketball player. 

She also has a net worth of $5 million, tell me where else she could accomplish that.

This is the hidden content, please

Answer: nowhere

Brittney Griner actively refused to be present during the playing of the U.S. National Anthem before games, and even demanded the Anthem and flag ceremony be avoided in all games.

I wonder what it feels like now with her begging the Red, White and Blue to come to her rescue?

Bless her little heart. 

And her wife (her & wife, still have a hard time getting my head around that) claims Biden does nothing because she’s black & gay.  During her relatively short internment, they already intervened more for her than others (white males) who’ve been in for years.

Oh yes, she claims she has a whole new perspective on how good America is.  I have to wonder, do these freaking liberals believe all this 💩 when they’re trashing America?  That “America Bad”, “other countries good”?  Again same old quote, “Are they pretending, or are they really this stupid”?

8 minutes ago, Hagar said:

And her wife (her & wife, still have a hard time getting my head around that) claims Biden does nothing because she’s black & gay.  During her relatively short internment, they already intervened more for her than others (white males) who’ve been in for years.

Oh yes, she claims she has a whole new perspective on how good America is.  I have to wonder, do these freaking liberals believe all this 💩 when they’re trashing America?  That “America Bad”, “other countries good”?  Again same old quote, “Are they pretending, or are they really this stupid”?

Let’s be sure and put more emphasis on a black, gay, dope-headed basketball player than the troops left behind in Afghanistan, even though some of them may be black and possibly gay. You know, people willing to die for our rights rather than spit on our flag. 
She will find new love in a Russian prison. 

To show the silliness of identity politics, I read where her coach said that if it was LeBron James, he would be out already. But because Griner is a lesbian and black, she is not.

Uhhhhh…. isn’t LJ black?

They are just so ready to throw their identity division  no matter what. Maybe it’s her double minority status of being gay and black.  “If she was just black or just LBTQXY, we could do something but hey, not both!!”.

Otherwise it comes out, she is black so she is stuck in jail but LeBron James would be out in the same situation.

Huh????

6 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

To show the silliness of identity politics, I read where her coach said that if it was LeBron James, he would be out already. But because Griner is a lesbian and black, she is not.

Uhhhhh…. isn’t LJ black?

They are just so ready to throw their identity division  no matter what. Maybe it’s her double minority status of being gay and black.  “If she was just black or just LBTQXY, we could do something but hey, not both!!”.

Otherwise it comes out, she is black so she is stuck in jail but LeBron James would be out in the same situation.

Huh????

That is hilarious but it is the way they dish it up. 

For me, the whole thing in a nutshell is no one is focusing on the fact that she smuggled dope into Russia and pled guilty to smuggling.   If she were in the Philippines, they would hang her. 

4 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Uhhhhh…. isn’t LJ black?

Huh????

Did you see the coach?  She is the flag bearer for the LBTQXY community.

44 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Say what you will about her drug charge or whatever... the protesting etc is her right, it was peaceful... 

And it’s Russia’s right to keep her ass in prison, but I’m sure mush head will come to some agreement with Putin to have her released.  Maybe not🙏

2 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Say what you will about her drug charge or whatever... the protesting etc is her right, it was peaceful... 

That argument is ridiculous and a straw man. It is repeated over and over however.

No matter what she (or anyone else) did, there is the “right to protest”.

When has anyone ever brought up that a person does not have the right to protest? That is an answer without a question.

People do not want her arrested for staying in the locker room. That would be ridiculous. People here also had the same right to protest and free speech and many think that since Russia has arrested her and since she apparently has very little respect for this country, it does not offend them if she stays there. 

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

And it’s Russia’s right to keep her ass in prison, but I’m sure mush head will come to some agreement with Putin to have her released.  Maybe not🙏

Oh yeah, they will trade some high value prisoner in this country or some kind of concessions that far outweigh what the US will get in return. Whatever Russia gets, it will probably be something that will benefit their country such as money, a valued spy, etc. The  US will get nothing in return except for perceived political points for Biden. 

7 hours ago, tvc184 said:

That argument is ridiculous and a straw man. It is repeated over and over however.

No matter what she (or anyone else) did, there is the “right to protest”.

When has anyone ever brought up that a person does not have the right to protest? That is an answer without a question.

People do not want her arrested for staying in the locker room. That would be ridiculous. People here also had the same right to protest and free speech and many think that since Russia has arrested her and since she apparently has very little respect for this country, it does not offend them if she stays there. 

Majority of the comments on here were towards her attitude towards the flag etc... reason I posted that

2 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Majority of the comments on here were towards her attitude towards the flag etc... reason I posted that

You said the protest is her right. Again, who has ever said otherwise?

She has the right to protest and everyone else has the right to hope she stays in Russia. The concept is really not that difficult.