BREAKING: Former Clinton Campaign Manager Robby Mook testified in court that Hillary Clinton personally approved the dissemination of Trump-Russian bank allegations to the media.

Unwoke

28 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I’ll never believe Biden won.  If he had been having big turnouts at his rallies (he didn’t).  if he’d had a good running mate to attract voters (he didn’t), if Trump hadn’t had a record vote (he did).  There’s absolutely no indication that Biden should’ve won.  NONE.  Therefore I’ll never believe he won - legitimately.

But we’re supposed to believe TDS was the driving force to send 80 million plus to the polls to vote for biden. 🤦

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

FBI leadership, including then-Director James Comey, was "fired up" about the alleged covert communications channel between the Trump Organization and Russia’s Alfa Bank in the days after Michael Sussmann brought the allegations to the bureau, according to testimony and documents revealed in the trial.

25 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Elites turned their back on clintons for failing to quietly remove witnesses. They're too old to remember who knows what.

Yep, looks like UTAlum,BigGirl,45Sucks, and Cardinalbacker went into hiding on this subject. The Left arm of the Democrat Party the media definitely went into hiding on this subject. Trump was right about Everything. The msm is enemy of the people. Ole….the webs we weave. Lol

As a side note: TRUMP WON!😎

4 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Yep, looks like UTAlum,BigGirl,45Sucks, and Cardinalbacker went into hiding on this subject. The Left arm of the Democrat Party the media definitely went into hiding on this subject. Trump was right about Everything. The msm is enemy of the people. Ole….the webs we weave. Lol

As a side note: TRUMP WON!😎

Sheep gon be sheep! Feels good to not have to defend another man everyday of my life, I'd dare you to try it but know you'll fail!

56 minutes ago, 45thSucks said:

You ppl try so hard to get everyone involved in yalls MAGA (many are getting arrested) cult LOL

As far as Hillary goes, plz show me having anything positive to say about her... I'm talking specifically to you @Unwoke I'll wait  ️ 

I assumed all sensitive left wing nut jobs belong to the Hillary Club you being included. Lol . You definitely have TDS 😂

Make sure you address us correctly…it’s ULTRA MAGA….CULT OF TRUTH. Soy Latte Thin Skinned Snowflakes need not apply.😎

11 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

I assumed all sensitive left wing nut jobs belong to the Hillary Club you being included. Lol . You definitely have TDS 😂

Make sure you address us correctly…it’s ULTRA MAGA….CULT OF TRUTH. Soy Latte Thin Skinned Snowflakes need not apply.😎

No TDS here, just not a supporter.. I don't care about the rest of the nonsense 

As far as ultra MAGA goes, yall folks don't take L's kindly crying fraud every chance you get 

11 minutes ago, 45thSucks said:

No TDS here, just not a supporter.. I don't care about the rest of the nonsense 

As far as ultra MAGA goes, yall folks don't take L's kindly crying fraud every chance you get 

Nope….Just don’t take thieving kindly. You’d have to be blind not to see that in the 2020 election. Heck I saw poll a while back that majority of Democrats even believed the election was stolen. Lol . I think your 45thSucks would indicate that your not a Trump supporter but thanks for telling me, I would have never figured it out. Smh

5 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Nope….Just don’t take thieving kindly. You’d have to be blind not to see that in the 2020 election. Heck I saw poll a while back that majority of Democrats even believed the election was stolen. Lol . I think your 45thSucks would indicate that your not a Trump supporter but thanks for telling me, I would have never figured it out. Smh

Didn't know honestly if you could figure it out! 

What's mind boggling to me is anyone who doesn't support the pathetic dude has TDS, anti American and the list goes on! I'm use to freedom of choice and my rights to vote and support whoever I please and others respect that.. now it's  your un American if you don't see things the way I do SMFH

Be glad when both parties move back to the middle where the majority of Americans are, and not this lesser of the 2 evils BS.. 

14 minutes ago, 45thSucks said:

Didn't know honestly if you could figure it out! 

What's mind boggling to me is anyone who doesn't support the pathetic dude has TDS, anti American and the list goes on! I'm use to freedom of choice and my rights to vote and support whoever I please and others respect that.. now it's  your un American if you don't see things the way I do SMFH

Be glad when both parties move back to the middle where the majority of Americans are, and not this lesser of the 2 evils BS.. 

In case you haven’t figured it out “Mr I’ll be glad when both parties move back to the middle “ the Regime in power is literally trying to destroy this country as we speak. So no there’s no middle ground to compromise on. There are treasonous traitors in powerful positions in our government an until these people are dealt with , this country is in trouble. 

1 minute ago, Unwoke said:

In case you haven’t figured it out “Mr I’ll be glad when both parties move back to the middle “ the Regime in power is literally trying to destroy this country as we speak. So no there’s no middle ground to compromise on. There are treasonous traitors in powerful positions in our government an until these people are dealt with , this country is in trouble. 

Everything that gets passed now has Republicans hand prints all over it! So it's both parties, stop the nonsense that it's only 1 side! ITS BOTH PARTIES 

10 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Whatever you say 45thSucks. Lol

Are you dumb enough to vote Conald over DeSantis if he chooses to run? This answer will sum it up for me

And if it makes you feel better I didn't vote for neither candidate in 2020.. neither was worth my vote, I won't cave into the lesser BS... I'll stand my ground 

2 hours ago, 45thSucks said:

Are you dumb enough to vote Conald over DeSantis if he chooses to run? This answer will sum it up for me

And if it makes you feel better I didn't vote for neither candidate in 2020.. neither was worth my vote, I won't cave into the lesser BS... I'll stand my ground 

This 😂

8 minutes ago, 45thSucks said:

Then why don’t you change your name to 45th and 46th Sucks. Lol….Smh

Has anyone noticed on any thread where a democrat is being investigated, the conversation turns to Trump? Heck, that’s with any thread. 

Can’t wait to see Hillary in bracelets and her threatening whoever is arresting her. You know, anyone convicted of what she is accused of, in any other country, would probably be marched out into a field and executed for treason. 

5 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Yes …..can you say “Let’s Go Brandon” for me just one time? Then it will be official. Lol

That chant was dumb from the get go, media spun it

This is how the cult works I see, bait someone in to do everything they please for satisfaction! I'll pass

Next you’ll expect me to chant that cult MAGA term, I've been against both of these presidents... hopefully 2024 will be better