BREAKING: Former Clinton Campaign Manager Robby Mook testified in court that Hillary Clinton personally approved the dissemination of Trump-Russian bank allegations to the media.

Unwoke

1 hour ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

That chant was dumb from the get go, media spun it

This is how the cult works I see, bait someone in to do everything they please for satisfaction! I'll pass

Next you’ll expect me to chant that cult MAGA term, I've been against both of these presidents... hopefully 2024 will be better 

😂😂😂 The Media created that chant. That reporter knew exactly what the crowd was saying an she decided to be dishonest an add her own interpretation of what she thought they we’re saying. Since your standards are so high…cough..cough Lol. Whose the last perfect Presidential Candidate you voted for? 

Side note: Laughter is food for the Soul, even if it’s laughing at yourself. 
Lighten up , Now your a Double Hater. Lol

15 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

😂😂😂 The Media created that chant. That reporter knew exactly what the crowd was saying an she decided to be dishonest an add her own interpretation of what she thought they we’re saying. Since your standards are so high…cough..cough Lol. Whose the last perfect Presidential Candidate you voted for? 

Didn't vote for him but Reagan started off well! He's more of what a president is suppose to look like.. just look at how many states he carried.. as far as me voting, we've been going downhill for a long time... every president wants to tout the economy when it's well and blame the previous when it's bad.. if you know just the slightest about politics and economics you'd know the first 2 years of any president will be the rollover of the past president, whether good or bad! Yeah bidens policies have shadowed him but not everything the clown has done has been his fault... ppl should learn a lil, go back at look at obamas first years then his last years he inherited a disaster and had us on a decent track recovering from that mess.. look at Conalds first few years It was steadily moving forward then COVID

Ppl complain about Obama. Healthcare, is that all yall got? R's had control for trumps first 2 years and came up with nothing other than were going to get rid of ACA etc, ppl voting took that seriously! 

I could teach you something if you took off the blinders and love for another dude... sickening 

11 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Didn't vote for him but Reagan started off well! He's more of what a president is suppose to look like.. just look at how many states he carried.. as far as me voting, we've been going downhill for a long time... every president wants to tout the economy when it's well and blame the previous when it's bad.. if you know just the slightest about politics and economics you'd know the first 2 years of any president will be the rollover of the past president, whether good or bad! Yeah bidens policies have shadowed him but not everything the clown has done has been his fault... ppl should learn a lil, go back at look at obamas first years then his last years he inherited a disaster and had us on a decent track recovering from that mess.. look at Conalds first few years It was steadily moving forward then COVID

Ppl complain about Obama. Healthcare, is that all yall got? R's had control for trumps first 2 years and came up with nothing other than were going to get rid of ACA etc, ppl voting took that seriously! 

I could teach you something if you took off the blinders and love for another dude... sickening 

So who’s the last President you voted for? Are you too embarrassed to say? Lol

Enough with the love for another dude nonsense, your TDS is coming out again. You can thank the Treasonous Traitor John McCain for the Health Care Debacle. There are a large portion of the Republicans that are part of the Uniparty. Honestly our government is so corrupt at this point I don’t know if it’s fixable. Trump exposed just how corrupt our government is an that’s a fact. If your too blind to see then I can’t help you.

7 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

So who’s the last President you voted for? Are you too embarrassed to say? Lol

I'm 30 years old literally could only vote the past 3 elections and who really votes in there early 20s... 2016 is when I really started paying attention and wrote someone in, same in 2020... not sure why you think I'm scared to post anything on here or run and hide, no keyboard warrior here

Just now, 45thAND46thSucks said:

I'm 30 years old literally could only vote the past 3 elections and who really votes in there early 20s... 2016 is when I really started paying attention and wrote someone in, same in 2020... not sure why you think I'm scared to post anything on here or run and hide, no keyboard warrior here

We’ll for the 3rd time I am not a keyboard warrior who is the last Presidential Candidate or Write In that you voted for?  Good Grief!

2 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

I'm 30 years old literally could only vote the past 3 elections and who really votes in there early 20s... 2016 is when I really started paying attention and wrote someone in, same in 2020... not sure why you think I'm scared to post anything on here or run and hide, no keyboard warrior here.

2 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Their early 20s.  Fixed it for you

Just now, Unwoke said:

The Red State of Texas didn’t miss your vote or your mindset. Please keep it to yourself by all means.

With the # of ppl moving to Dallas, Houston, Austin etc It won't be long til TX flips... every election the results inch closer and closer, I know you hate to hear that but look for yourself and wake up

1 minute ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

With the # of ppl moving to Dallas, Houston, Austin etc It won't be long til TX flips... every election the results inch closer and closer, I know you hate to hear that but look for yourself and wake up

No doubt about it, society is degrading.  Seem to recall a Book that predicted it.

40 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

When you stand your ground it's hard to vote for these candidates

Why the lesser of the 2 evils, or they align closer to my views? Why not get rid of all these ppl and elect ppl for the American ppl and not their own goods

Lesser of two evils. How worn out is that phrase. You had a career politician of 40 plus years that never accomplish nothing for the people and a billionaire playboy who had plenty of success in business runs an wins the presidency, takes the biggest paycut in history to become president. Donates his entire salary to charity the 4 years in office. Accomplishes a long list of achievements for the American people an you don’t know who to vote for because you think he’s evil. Lol. We all have fallen short as individuals. That started with Adam and Eve. Get over yourself. 😂

12 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

The border is wide open thanks to Biden of course people are pouring into Texas. It’s not by accident. I don’t need to wake up Pookie but thanks for the advice. 

6 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Lesser of two evils. How worn out is that phrase. You had a career politician of 40 plus years that never accomplish nothing for the people and a billionaire playboy who had plenty of success in business runs an wins the presidency, takes the biggest paycut in history to become president. Donates his entire salary to charity the 4 years in office. Accomplishes a long list of achievements for the American people an you don’t know who to vote for because you think he’s evil. Lol. We all have fallen short as individuals. That started with Adam and Eve. Get over yourself. 😂

👍🏽, take your chances in 2024