BREAKING: Former Clinton Campaign Manager Robby Mook testified in court that Hillary Clinton personally approved the dissemination of Trump-Russian bank allegations to the media.

Unwoke

4 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Christopher Steele created the dossier.

Glenn Simpson sold it to the press.

Michael Sussman took it to the FBI.

And Democrats and the media lied to you about it all.

Where’s all the Trump Haters? 

Secretly wishing this would never been been discovered, we’ll see the same shameful hiding when the election fraud is proven, it’s what they do.

3 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Christopher Steele created the dossier.

Glenn Simpson sold it to the press.

Michael Sussman took it to the FBI.

And Democrats and the media lied to you about it all.

Where’s all the Trump Haters? 

I wonder if we would’ve had the disinformation board back then, if they would’ve caught this. Sure they would have come forward to show that the Steeler dossier was fake.

1 hour ago, tvc184 said:

I wonder if we would’ve had the disinformation board back then, if they would’ve caught this. Sure they would have come forward to show that the Steeler dossier was fake.

Not if the board was made up of Dimocratic hacks, much like the CIA, FBI, and the MSM.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

And the mainstream media is more than willing to help out...smh.

This is the hidden content, please

Pathetic!  And I saw one of the halfwit CNN Loons talking about how unfair the Media has been toward Biden.  Again, unbelievable.  They protect the Democrats like a bear protecting her cub, and none anymore than Hillary.  Because of fear?  Realistic possibility.

33 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Amazing….This thread has been up for almost a week an I don’t see any of the Trump haters flapping their their soup blowers. Orange Man was right about Hillary, the FBI, the DOJ, and Media. An when it’s all said an done he’ll be right about the Fraudulent Election of 2020. Trump Won!

I’ll never believe Biden won.  If he had been having big turnouts at his rallies (he didn’t).  if he’d had a good running mate to attract voters (he didn’t), if Trump hadn’t had a record vote (he did).  There’s absolutely no indication that Biden should’ve won.  NONE.  Therefore I’ll never believe he won - legitimately.