Who Gets Baby Formula

Hagar

Shelves of Baby Formula are empty.  Millions of Americans can’t find it to buy.  So who gets it?  Guess what - Shelves for immigrant supplies are stocked full of Baby Formula.  
I remember Trump saying - Make America first.  Where does the Biden Administration place America?  If you’re not sure, read the above words again.  Immigrants first and Americans…………..somewhere far below.

This is the hidden content, please

22 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Shelves of Baby Formula are empty.  Millions of Americans can’t find it to buy.  So who gets it?  Guess what - Shelves for immigrant supplies are stocked full of Baby Formula.  
I remember Trump saying - Make America first.  Where does the Biden Administration place America?  If you’re not sure, read the above words again.  Immigrants first and Americans…………..somewhere far below.

This is the hidden content, please

I don't understand how anyone voted for this administration or how anyone can defend what they have done/are doing.

15 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Agree, and there are still those that blame Trump for causing this mess.

And that’s crazy.  And Biden is the main one blaming Trump, and those that voted on him.  His big deal now is the MAGA Cult (his words).