Long History Of Democrat Election Fraud – “BOX 13”!

Reagan

From the article:  "In 1941, Lyndon Baines Johnson ran for U.S. Senate. Franklin D. Roosevelt made a speech on the eve of the election criticizing LBJ’s opponent, Wilbert Lee O’Daniel, nevertheless, LBJ lost by 1,311 votes.  LBJ alleged voter fraud. In 1948, LBJ ran for Senate again. On election night, Sept. 2, 1948, in the Democrat Primary runoff against former Texas Governor Coke Stevenson, it appeared LBJ lost.  Then, mysteriously, a box of uncounted ballots was “discovered” in the south Texas town of Alice in Jim Wells County, Precinct 13. Confusion reigned in Texas and by the end of the week, LBJ won by 87 votes. Both sides accused the other of voter fraud.  

The FBI, Postal Department and other agencies investigated. Piecing together the details, the story emerged alleging that during the tabulation period, LBJ’s campaign manager, John B. Connally, traveled to Alice, Texas.

With access granted by wealthy “political boss” of Duval County, George Parr, who later committed suicide, John Connally was present when the ballots were recounted and the returns amended.

When the dust settled, the new totals showed 202 additional voters, some of whom were deceased and buried in the local cemetery or were absent from the county on election day. These voters “lined up” in alphabetical order at the last minute, signed in the same blue ink in the same handwriting and all cast their ballots for LBJ.

The New York Times published an article July 30, 1977, titled “Ex-Official Says He Stole 1948 Election for Johnson”:  “The disclosure was made by Luis Salas, who was the election judge for Jim Well’s County’s Box 13, which produced just enough votes in the 1948 Texas Democratic primary runoff to give Mr. Johnson the party’s nomination for the United States Senate … ‘Johnson did not win that election – it was stolen for him and I know exactly how it was done,’ said Mr. Salas, now a lean, white-haired 76 year old … George B. Parr, the South Texas political leader whom Mr. Salas served for a decade, shot and killed himself in April of 1975."

Democratic theft has been going on for a long time!  

This is the hidden content, please

The mob stole the election for John Kennedy in Illinois:

From the article:  "In “The Dark Side of Camelot,” Hersh claims that the Mafia was brought into the Kennedy presidential campaign--and helped the Democrat carry the key state of Illinois--mainly at the instigation of Joseph P. Kennedy Sr., founder of the family political dynasty."

7 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Always knew LBJ was crooked.  An embarrassment to Texas.  Another in a long line of sorry Democrats.  You can bet he was behind the assassination of JFK.  Didn’t realize Connally was crooked as well.  

My friend, they were politicians. Of course they were crooked. 

10 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Oswald must've been good to hit both targets. The magic bullet that only wounded LBJ's buddy was a smart too. Don't forget Jack Brooks was there on the plane when LBJ was sworn in.

Many years ago I took a tour of the book depository building where Oswald shot at JFK. After taking the tour an looking out the window he shot from I have serious doubts that Oswald acted alone in the shooting of JFK. JMO

26 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Many years ago I took a tour of the book depository building where Oswald shot at JFK. After taking the tour an looking out the window he shot from I have serious doubts that Oswald acted alone in the shooting of JFK. JMO

We went when the movie came out, took the same tour. In 2016, I went to reunion tower. Its an amazing vantage point of the plaza. They have interactive touch screens that can control the cameras outside the observation deck. It would even overlay the path of the motorcade and the trajectory of the bullets. It's definitely questionable. 

It's a must see for anyone, not just history lovers. Check it out if you get to chance.